Chapter 18

Nina's POV

" Let me help you " He said helping me to sit . I winced at the pain and same shivered as a spark flew all over my body . I controlled my feeling as I still loved him . 

" Thank you Nathaniel " I said his full name . 

" You don't have to thank me " He said removing his hands from my waist . 

I then heard someone's cell phone started ringing . 

" I have to take this call , I will be back " I heard Dad say and then I heard the door being opened and closed . 

" Should we wait ?" asked Nathan . 

" No need let's start " I said . 

" Cara the papers" I heard Nathan say . 

" Oh shit ! I forgot them in the car . I will be right back " I heard Cara say and heard noise of running and door being opened and closed with a bang . I winced at the loud noise . 

" I am sorry about that " I heard Nathan say . 

" You don't have to say sorry for anyone Nathan " I said.

Few Minutes Later . 

" I should check where Cara went as she is still not here " I heard him say . 

" Ok " I said and then I heard the door being opened and closed . 

"Nia , I am being against your plan or anything but I want you to hear something it is really important " I heard the familiar voice of Stephen . 

" Ok , as they all will take time let me hear " I said worried if it was something really bad for Nathan . 

" Ok I am playing it " He said .

For a moment I heard nothing but then , 

" Congratulations Baby , we finally made it " I heard an unfamiliar voice . 

" Yes , we did finally Nathan is going to divorce that blind bitch " I heard familiar voice say . 

"Yes and now we can command that idiot boy and take away his money " said the same unfamiliar voice . 

"Yes , but he maybe idiot but not this father and his younger brother they still threat to us " I heard same familiar voice say and I know recognized it , it is Cara's voice . 

" Don't worry baby we will plan something out to remove these threats and I still can't believe that blind bitch  backed off this easily " said the unfamiliar voice .

" Same , but it was supposed to be happened I mean we would have been living together if it wasn't Nathan's mother's last wish to marry him off " said Cara . 

" Well just be happy and don't let others doubt on you and I heard you went to the doctor yesterday what happened ?" asked the unfamiliar voice . 

" Well we are expecting " said Cara in high tone . 

" Oh my god baby I can't believe it our baby but what about Nathan ? what when he comes to know ?" asked the unfamiliar voice . 

" I am to lie him and tell him it's his baby , but don't you worry honey I won't take any time more with him once I get some  idea about his wealth I will breakup with him and ask him for child support so that we can live off " said Cara and then I heard moaning voice . 

"James Ohh James " I heard Cara moan . 

What the hell ! she is planning to rob them I knew she was gold digger but she more vicious by using the baby as her weapon . Did I took a wrong decision of divorcing him ? I was an obstacle for them ? And James , I hope it's not same James I know . If it's the same James then Nathan would break down . James is Nathan's bestfriend from his high school days and his lawyer too.

" This much I got Nia and I guess we should discontinue the plan " I heard Julian say . 

That's when the door of my room was opened and closed and clicking of heels . 

" They are here " said Julian . 

" Should we start ?" asked the voice which I hated the most .

what should I do ?????????????????????????????????

Hope you like this chappie . Let me know your views 

Vote and Comment 

Love ,

Aarya❤❤❤