A fine day

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2K I LOVE YOU GUYS PLZ KILL ME IF YOU LOVE ME BACK ANYWAYS HERE IS A SPECIAL :D might contain some yatone soooo ;-; sorry!! Im sorry yatori shippers

-

The air was quite peaceful for a busy town everyone was near the stores. The god of 'calamity' stood like a thin thread on one of the buildings with the two swords placed between his sweaty palms. "Sekki!" A bright light started to shine from the swords direction , and after it blew away , nothing happened. It was still a sword. "Yukine what the fuck we're done." Not a single respond came from the regalia. "A phantom with big boob-" right off the last word , the swords transformed into the young blonde boy that glanced around him.

"Where!?" Smacked from the back of the head . Yukine slightly groaned of the hit that came from his master. "What was that you old man?!?" He fainted a growl at Yato , frowning as he continued to rub his neck.

Yato calmly gazed into the blonde's eyes , slipping on his grin." Sorry my bad virgin." A mocking hum can be heard in between his words causing the blonde to slap him across the face.

"Oh yeah! I can get a girl in one day unlike you!" Then he took off to the place where he mostly stays , the trash- shrine.

~

"OI YUKINE!" Yato along with Kofuku and Hiyori were searching for the virgin. Not keeping a track of him , he basically was lost in town and it was turning 7. The darkness came.

Hiyori walked beside Yato , sighing out loud. "Jeez he's acting like a little kid whats wrong with being a Virgin?" She wrapped her hair around her fingers then clicked her heels on the ground as loud as she could. " I thought you already took his virginity Yato...on the group chat remember?"

" Ohhhh uh that was kind of a lie....i only kind of made out with him...he was sleeping...so he didn't feel it." Yato stuck out his tongue , causing the female beside him to sigh over three times in relief as it was something big. "Why are you sighing so much? Your breath made my air die." The words couldn't help themselves but to slip out in a clear tone and from that he earned a death stare from Hiyori.

"Yati where does Yukine mostly stay? We can call Bishamon to help us or Kazuma." The smol strawberry turned from her steps to face yato , a worried yet a small smile was still on her face. It took seconds for Yato to respond , thinking of that mean basic blondie. No way.

"No!" Kofuku tensed from his respond."I dont want Regina to be with us. She might try to kill me." Yato added , scratching the back of his neck.

"Regina?"

"uh nevermind.."

~

"Awww whats this?~ a cute lil boy?" Yukine found himself in an alley way where he was lost of the light. Creeping around the corner was three girls that looked drunk. "You can stay with us it you want~?" Yukine shot them a growl before wanting to take off but a bit late , one of the girls held the edge of his shirt from behind , pulling him backwards to the wall. "You're not going anywhere sweetie~!"

Yukine avoided the eye contacts with them , feeling weak he wanted to cry. "Please leave me alone-e!" His voice trailed off from a stutter as the girls chuckled. The leader , which was a brunette kneeled down since Yukine was on the ground sulking each second.