chapter 3

Mia POV,

I couldnt stop crying, i heard him screaming at the door, i flintched with every word he said. What happend to the guy that i met in the car accident because he certanly wasnt the guy who was screaming at me. I looked round it was about 3 in the morning, i was so tired but i was too scared to sleep. I didn't know what to do. I looked towards the window/balcony, maybe I could jump?. I walked towards the balcony. I stepped onto the balcony it was warm summer evening. from this high up I could see beyond the Forrest. I don't think I could jump from this height. Maybe I could find rope or something, but then I realised I can't leave the room and I doubt there's rope in here. The white old looking balcony which defiantly needed painting again. I put hand and it moved a bit, I instantly moved back and let go. It's as old as it looks. The whole room didn't look like it's being used in a while or constantly. His room was so neat and tidy and my room back in... Oh my god, they must be so worried about me (sarcastic). This guy is the only person that wants me, and that's the reality of it. What would you rather though no love or too much love? I'm clueless. Maybe I should talk to him but mabey he's still angry at me, should I let him cool off? Some advice would be great I said to no one. I miss my actually dead, dead-beat mom. I walked towards the bed layer down and fell asleep

'Flashback/dream' mia 9 years old.

"Mommy?" I opened the door to our apparement, I could smell the horrible gone off smell, and ciggarets.

I walked in I windows were bordered up and the room was dark.

"Mommy? I'm h-here" I stuttered, I was so scared.

She never let the house, maybe she's sleeping.

I walked into her bedroom slowly and quietly, last time I ran in she was with a man, doing yah know.. And then she hit me.

Her body was limp on the bed, with the bottle of whiskey in her hand. I took the bottle away and put the blanket over her, before I saw a shiny packet. I looked closer, they were painkillers.. It was empty.

I shook her, no sign. She's dead.

I screamed, I ran out of the apartment.

"Hello sweetie what's wrong?" I heard the next door neighbour ask as I ran down the stairs, I got to the front door and kept on running.

Kai

1 hour later, and i was still knocking the door and giving threats.

2 hours later, still screaming at her.

3 hours later.

i sat against the door, head in my hands thinking about everything my mother said.will she learn to be luna and then love me. or does she still want to go home. i had to say sorry to her, te though of my mate alone in there crying and it was all my fault. your so stupid, you let our mate down. thanks to you we might never get her to love us. thanks kai!!!. my wolf was so pissed off with me and i dont really blaim him.

"mia? look im sorry.. i did not mean to slap you, it was my wolf side..The problem is that well because your my mate, i expected you to be respectfull and i automaticaly thought that you would love me and want to be apart of this pack and love the pack and that but.. i guess i got it wrong.. if you want to leave me, then go ahead.. id undestand, well i Love you" i said the last part queitly, i dont want to freak her out.

"well im going to find a different room" my final words.

I got up slowly, the nearest room was oppersit. sorted. i mindlinked the care taker i need a key for room 199.

it took him 5 mins to get here. Harley kept to himself most of the time, he was in his 40's and he dont speak to any of the pack much. He came to our pack about 20 years ago, he became a rouge after his family (mate,3 children) died in a house fire. We took him in, he was a drunk and got in to fight that he won. He's also a warrior for the pack and when he fights it takes out his anger.

He gave me the spare key. i nodded to say thank you. he didnt even smile once or talk. poor guy. he walked away.

i opened the door to the room, well was not as good as my room. but it will do. I sat on the bed. i wanted to cry but no way. I looked on the nearbye clock, 8.27am which ment breckfast time. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. Absuloute dick head. My wolf just loves me.

I left the room, and stood in the doorframe.

i knocked once.

"Mia?, its breckfast time.. hon-" I asked

"-im not hungry, go away" there we are then. rejection. I wish she understood my love for her and the mating bond.