Chapter 19

(I forgot to save it!)

When i got out of the shower Kai and the girls were gone, i wasn't worried or anything because I knew he'd look after them.

I got dressed into A lace baggy blouse and denim acid wash shorts and pumps. I let my hair down, it went all frizzy like always. I left to go find them,

Where are you?

Room 314, opposite your old room.

I opened the door slowly after knocking. I was amazed, the room was round and had red wallpaper. The whole room was set up like a carnival and had little toy monkeys dangling on a rope and little things like fairies. I gasped, It was a childhood dream of mine. I looked in front of me to see kids toys everywhere, Kai and the girls were sitting on the floor playing with a dolls house. It was so sweet.

"Mia, look at thwis! Like wow!. ." Laura said putting a toy in my face. Kai grabbed me from behind and put his face into my neck. I laughed, his touch still made me giggle. We sat there for a moment just laughing and watching the girls play together. He told me that he toke them for breakfast while i was getting washed. I wasn't that hungry so i refused to go down. We left the girls to it and went to our room, he had a little 'us' time and i think you know what that means.

Kai wanted to me to try a pregnancy test today. Hopefully this will work, i desperately want a baby of my own!!

I came out of the bathroom, stick in hand. He stood at the door and guided me to the bed, we sat for a while waiting.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you too" he said back i giggle every time.

I held the stick between us, 4..3...2.....1

POSITIVE ||

I started crying in happiness, I looked up at kai who had a big grin on his face. He grabbed me and hugged me instantly.

"I love you so much" He held my face in his hands and passionately kissed me. After making out for a while we got up to go check on the girls.

"Mia, theres a dinner tonight, the nearby packs and my parents will be coming"

I smiled, i already loved his parents.

"Dress ... posh" I asked and he nodded, i had the right dress.

Its now 7 oclock and I'm ready to go, the girls have been taken to bed by our new nanny Kelly. Shes lovely, weird but lovely. I'm wearing a long black sleek dress, heels. I used this curl serum and it turned my frizzy hair into lovley tight curls. Kai hasn't seen me yet, I'm meeting him in the hall when all the guests have arrived. I looked in the mirror and twirled. good enough.

I walked down the stairs into the hall.

"This is our new Luna, Mia Karling... my m.. mate" I heard kai say as i was walking down, his eyes where fixed on me, I looked away from him as i walked over, smiling at everyone who where also staring. I stood next to kai, He put his head into my neck and sniffed. I giggled. Everyone started clapping and cheering. There were alot of people here tonight 20-30, I could see Kai's parents. His mother looked at me, she smiled and i smiled back.

"If everyone would like to make there way into the dinning hall...thank you" Kai asked everyone as he held me close by my waist. They all made there way into the room, kai pulled me aside.

"I already told mum and dad" he said i nodded and smiled.

"We are telling everyone else today" He said. We walked into the room to see everyone sitting down.

Kai held my hand as we went to sit down at the head of the table. it was a large squared table with enough for two people on the end. I coiffed As we sat down , everyone stopped talking.

Kai looked at me.

"Keep talking... sorry i- didn't mean to.."

They all continued, within second servants came out dressed in tuxedos and placed the starters on the table, some soup that tasted funny... but nice. I ate/drank it slowly, It was perfect.

"Mi-mi, that dress, just amazing" Kai whispered in my ear. I laughed.

"Dont whisper, you're being rude... people want to talk to you"I said pushing his face away playfully.

--

After some mains and desserts we were all talking about stuff. The man on my left around about 45 years old. He liked talking about Kai and how he knew him when he was younger

Kai poked me in the rib.

"Mi its time"

I looked up to see kai standing up, He pulled me up with him.

"Excuse me everyone, i would like to make an announcement"

Everyone looked instantly. i Looked around to see Kais parents smiling.

"We are expecting a pup.... Mia is pregnant"

Everyone got up and clapped, and cheered. and everyone kept saying congratulations to us. I thanked them and so did kai.

"Mia, I cant sleep" I heard a quiet voice come from the door of the room it was Tilly. Everyone looked to see the sweet child rubbing her eys, holding her teddy bear while she was in her nighty. I looked at kai who was extremely pissed off. I looked at him awkwardly embarrassed.

"I-i got to" I got up before Kai gripped my arm, tightly. I gave him a glare. I looked back to see everyone whispering. I tried to pull my arm away.

"don't il get the nanny or something" He said harshly.

"Mia..." Tilly said about to cry. He let go and i hurried to get to Tilly. I picked her up and i took her to her room, She fell asleep in my arms, I layed her down. I left the room and closed the door. As i turned around, i gasped to see Kais mother looking at me worriedly.

"Ash, im sorry i did not see you ther-"

"Mia, you need to listen to me, Youre carrying an future alpha. You re baby will have a power, and ability, Like kai, This means it will be harder, you will be sicker, more pain and more deadly. Im sorry, because your human, your body might not be capable without help"

I gasped, My heart sank.