Chapter 18

The girls fell asleep leaning on kais side, He awkwardly looked at me. He tried moving them with his hand but Tilly mumbled so he stopped worried that he'l wake them up and they would be screaming.

We drove into the side garage, it was massive. it had all the pack cars and Kais expensive cars. He told me that one day he will let me drive them but i doubt that very much.

We parked the car and Lee and Ella had gone leaving us with the keys.

"Can you carry the girls" I asked kai, both of them were still asleep. He hesitated. I laughed quetly. He groaned and picked them both up. I shut the car doors and Grabbed the shopping bags fromt he boot. i shut it. i realized that i created noise.

"mmmh" a noise came from Laura. Me and kai looked at each other. she slowly put her head into Kai's shoulders and fell back asleep. He smiled softly.

__

We were now upstairs in Kai's room. He layed them on our super king size bed. I took of there Shoes and there torn dress, I opened the bag and took out two nighties. Kai held them both up one at the time and helped me put there dresses on. They both look like angels lying there. I put the blankets over them. Me and kai left the room and went downstairs. We sat in the bar and had a drink. We sat there and talked.

"Lee asked your uncle where the mother is, he said she left with her new husband"

that was no shock, she was always the type of person that would do that. I was ashamed to call her family. Kai hugged me, i smiled at him. We only had one drink because it was getting late.

We went upstairs to see the girls still there sleeping. We both got in to bed beside them, kai held on to my waist as we fell asleep. This moment was so perfect. I had Everyone i loved in one room, safe and sound. I promised Kai that i would encourage them to sleep in the room tomorrow. I could see that he was getting a bit egure to you know. I had no nightmares this time and no dreams which was a change.

--

"Miiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I woke up to very excited 3 year olds. I groaned. I sat up and looked at the clock 9.30am. I looked to the side. Kai was gone.

"Shhhhhh, girls keep it down" Both of them sat and kept quiet. I sat on the edge of the bed to put my slippers on.

"have you seen kai?" I asked the girls, they giggled and pointed towards the sofa. I looked at them, there face was covered in mischief. I got up and walked to the sofa. Kai was lying there, snoring his head off. I laughed hysterically, not because of the snoring but because the girls had gave him a makeover. He had blusher all over his face and red lipstick all over him. I was a little angry that they wasted my good makeup but i couldn't waste this moment. I grabbed his phone and took a picture of him. me and the girls laughed too loud, he woke up.

"What wrong, what!" I couldn't answer him, he sat up and looked at me worriedly. I sat on the sofa next to him, my legs were weak with laughter.

"MIA WHAT!" He cached on, he ran into the bathroom. I followed him and stood at the door as he looked in the mirror. He growled, the girls got scared and hid behind me. My laugh stopped and i looked at him furious. He soon apologized when he saw our faces.

"Right, Everyone needs to get washed and changed" I said, I looked at the girls. They looked up instantly.

"No!" they both said. I turned around, they screamed and started running around the room. Little shits. So this was going to be like the scene from Lilo and stitch when Lilos sister chases her. The jumped over the bed i soon followed them trying to dive to catch them. I sighed, this is going to be a long day. I got up and chased them to the wardrobe (walk in).

"I got you now!" I opened the door, the brats ran past me before i had the chance to grab them. I groaned. As I turned around i could see Kai smirking at me.

"Whats so funny?" I asked aggressively.

He said nothing so i carried on running after the girls.

"Can you at least help me!" I shouted at Kai, within a second he had them both in his arms.

I rolled my eyes. We all went into the bathroom, and closed the door. Just encase they decided to pull a fast one. i asked kai to help me undress and bathe them. He did as i asked and he kept smiling at me.

"Is this practice... for our own" He asked, i nodded laughing.

We left them both in the bath, all they did was splash each other and stuff.

I don't get it, kids don't want to get in the bath but once they do they wont get out. dafuq.

after 30 Min's we got them both out and dried. They liked to run about naked too.

I opened the bag with all the new clothes in it, they wanted to dress the same. I took out denim dungarees and a stripey t-shirt. Tilly wore the green one and Laura wore the yellow one. I put on there shoes. And i did their hair. their soft blonde fair hair was put into plaits. It was weird that there hair was blonde and mine was dark and frizzy. I think they must of got it from there dad. The girls were basically my cousins. Kai was washed and dressed, he wore jeans and a t-shirt. I looked at myself, i was still in my PJ's and my hair was worse than normal.

"Look after them!" I said to Kai and i ran in past him to the shower. I got washed, shaved ect.