Chapter 17

We were now sitting in the car ready to go. Me and Kai were on the backseats while Ella was driving and Lee was sitting in the passenger seat talking about stuff. I layed sideways with my head on his lap, he stroked my hair softly. We talked  about what we were going to do about the baby and what we are doing to get the twins back. I feel so worried about what I'm going to see, my aunt was so different from my mother, she was basically a former prostitute, got pregnant and forced the father (my uncle) to stay with her. Its a sad story and i didn't really like leaving the twins there at any point because they were so shifty when i came home. I loved the girls! they always used to give me cuddles when i came home and always followed me about.  When i went to do jobs, picking up stuff and taking them to places i did really miss them. I was excited to see them again but this was all wrong. I wouldn't of gone if i didn't find out that they are a being abused. Kai keeps telling me that i should wait and see, it may be a miss understanding. I know that he might be right but he doesn't understand it, he doesn't know what there like. The dishes would be left there, the girls dirty and upset about something. 
"we are stopping here to get some stuff?' Ella said from the front seat. I sighed and got up, I looked a mess, my hair frizzed everywhere, I hadn't bothered with makeup today. I wore a side less black tshirt with a boob tube and shorts with frindge shorts a White converses. I kept to myself as we walked towards the shop. I kept thinking about Colin and what he'll do to the pack and the twins or me to get to Kai. He wanted to take over this pack so much that he'll do anything for it. We all know that the pack would be behind Kai but Colin only really wants the land.  To be honest i did not want to talk to anyone. As soon as i knew the twins were safe, il probley lock myself away again. I walked ahead, Kai kept calling my name but i ignored him. I kept my head down.
"Mia, wait.. Mi?-" He ran up behind me. I said nothing, and we both walked into the shop. The smell of cheap cleaner filled my senses. It wasn't packed, there was maybe a few people.  
"We'll go get some drinks, water and stuff.. you go get some crisps and whatever" Kai informed Ella who was linking arms with Lee. He grabbed my hand and led me to a direction. He stopped in a aisle. I looked around avoiding his eye contact. He pulled me close to him. He put his head on mine, i looked down but from the corner of my eye i could see him starring into my eyes. I looked up for a moment into his eyes. He held my shoulders which made my gasp. 
"You know how much I love you" 
That's when i burst out crying. He took me into his arms, I love him too. I think he knew i was thinking about stuff because i have had my mind link shut for a while now.  I opened it, Showing him my thoughts and feelings.  He looked at me again, His eyes deeply in mine. His lips crashed into mine, following each other. In sync. 

We got some water and some drinks like coke cola, lemonade.
"can we get them some clothes, they never had new things"
I asked, Kai nodded. We bought them some stuff like clothes and toys.
We were now in the car. I fell asleep in his arms again. 

"Mia, wake up.. we are here babe" I woke instantly, I'm so exited to see them Laura and Tilly. I ran to the door and knocked it. The rest of the guys ran behind me. 
"GO AWAY" I heard and aggressive voice shout thought the other side.
I could hear the girls screaming and begging for help. 
I slammed the door harder. 
"I SAID FUCK OFF" 
I looked back for help, all of them egure to help. 
"Stand back guys" Kai said, he kicked the door in, with one kick. The sound of it hitting the ground made me jump. Kai quickly held me. i pushed him off, I quickly entered the house. 
The house stank of weed and other drugs. I opened the door, the smell hit me like a ton of bricks. Eww. As the smoke cleared, My uncle was standing holding up a hunting gun. i gasped. Kais arms grabbed my waist pulling me closer crushing me slightly. He became protective. Kai mindlinked me, hes got no bullets.
"I have come to get the girls"  I said to my uncle. 
He dropped his gun. 
"T-there in the b-back, DONT TAKE MY WEED!" this guy was insane. Kai asked Lee to watch him with Ella as we went upstairs to find the girls.  I opened the door, both of them were in the corner of the room cuddling each other. 
"MIA!" both of them shouted as they both ran to me, killing me with cuddles. They both were dirty, knotted hair and covered in bruises. 
they both looked at Kai, He was standing there awkwardly. They looked scared of him. 
"This is kai... My  ma- boyfriend" Kai smiled at me saying it, The girls still looked scared. 
"We are going to take you somewhere... To Kais house"  they looked at each other worriedly.
I told them that i was going to be with them there. They smiled. I let them know how big it was and how big the garden was. They were so excited. Kai told them they could have a room each but they said they wanted to share with me. Kai was about to say no but i cut him off. 
"of course you can" I glared at him and he shut up. 
I held the girls hands as we went down the stairs. We went to the car. 
"How are we all going to get in?" I asked Kai, who looked at me stupidly. 
"youre going to have to sit on my lap" He winked at me but i playfully slapped his shoulder. 
We strapped the girls in. They kept yawning. Bless them.