Chapter 25

Thanks for the votes and views

I held on to the bars on the side of me, still screaming. The pain was getting worse, I could feel him making his way out. I was handed a mask, I put it over my face and the darkness took over me.

Kai

I waited outside because she me to. I was useless, I could here her screaming. I couldn't do anything to help her and It killed me inside. We all expected the kid to come later but we didn't know an exact date as human and wolf mates are very rare! The screams stopped... has she finished, dead?... I ran into the hospital room, her stomach was cut open and the doctors were too busy attending her. She was lifeless, passed out on the bed. I gasped, she woke slowly. morphine im guessing.

She was staring into nothing, closing here eyes slowly. I looked at her open stomach, A loud scream came from it, our baby. I go closer....

"Hi son" I said as the doctor held him up for me to see. I Watched him as he struggled in the doctors arms. I wanted to hold him.

"We are going to do tests... make sure every things okay"

They walked away with my baby, I turned my attention to Mia. I stroke her hair as she layed there staring.

Mia

I looked around painlessly. Things floated around me as I layed there. I couldn't feel a thing.

An hour later...

I woke up and instantly shouted.

"Wheres my baby!"

Kai stood up from the bedside seat. My body was so sore and painfully but I wanted my baby.

The nurse came in holding a blue blanket with My baby in it.

I sat up ready to hold him. Kai came closer. I put my arms up to hold him. To be fair he was a pretty big guy. His eyes opened, I smiled.

"He has you're eyes" I said still looking at my baby but meaning for Kai. I heard a sniffle. I looked up at Kai and he was laughing but crying. I laughed at him as he wiped his eyes. He kissed me on the head and did the same with our baby.

"We need a name" He said as he tried to control his tears.

"What?"

"A name?"

I was too busy staring at my baby as he layed there looking around.

"Noah"

"Yeah, i Like it. my-"

"You're mother told me that its your grandfathers name"

He smiled and stroked Noah's head.

after a few days of tests we were all ready to go home. Kais parents are going to meet Noah at home because Hospitals are not Lou's fav thing.

Everyone was trying to look at the baby but I kept him covered as i wanted my close friends and family to see him first. We were in the new babies room. Everyone was gathered sitting on the sofa or the small bean bags. Kai brought some champagne in and everyone had a glass, the same with me.

"lets make a toast" Kai said, everyone put out there glasses.

"To Mia!" and the others followed in unison. I smiled and said thank you while holding the baby with one arm and sipping my champagne in the other. I took the blanket off him for people to see him properly. Everyone stood in awe as he giggled while looking around. People started handing me stuff , toys and gifts.

I sat on the chair while Kai stood to my side, I held the baby and Kais parents came and sat on the ground before us.

"Here" Ash said before giving my a gift bag. I gave Noah to Kai and he cradled him slightly to stop him crying. I took out the wrapped up gift. I opened it carefully. my face dropped and Kai laughed hysterically. Blue onzie and hat.

Ash looked at Lou funny as to say what the hell. I took a deep breath and said.

"Thank you so much" I hugged them, let them hold the baby and thats basically how my day went.

The twins came up and kissed Noah goodnight. He was already asleep and I was so tired. Kai took him into his arms and cuddled him.

"I love you both" he said

"I love you both too" I said yawning.

I got to our room, Kai had put the babies cot right by my side. He put Noah in slowly not to wake him. I layed on the bed completely unseductively. Kai pulled off my brown boots which followed with my socks. He took off my dress and bra and leaving my knickers. He threw his tshirt to me. I had no effort to put it on, he sta me up and put i on me. A true gentlemen. He spooned me and had his eyes on the baby as we both fell asleep.

FEW DAYS LATER

I sat at the table breastfeeding my baby boy. I hate people who have a go at women for breast feeding in public, its completely natural. Kai was making me some cereal. He was doing some sort of weird thing.

I put the baby back in his baby carrier. I took a spoon-full it was really good. I was so hungry. I felt something get stuck in my throat. I immediately coiffed. Kai looked at me, his smiled dropped as he noticed. I kept coiffing but It stayed. I couldn't breath. I Held my throat. Panicking. Kai came behind me in a second, trying to help me but pulling in my stomach, after the 3rd attempt the object came out in front of me. It hid the floor. Kai picked it up. I Heavily breathed continuously. He got in his knees in front of me and held the object which was a diamond ring. I gasped. He wiped the ring on his sleeve.

He looked into my eyes..

"Marry me?"He said.

"Fuck yes!" I screamed.