chapter 14

"What film do you wanna watch?" Kai asked looking at the kids.

"PWRINCESS"

"PIRATES"

"SIMPSONNS"

"NOO!"

omg, kill me nowwwwwww...

We literally sat there for 20 mins deciding on a film. Kai looked at me in hope.

"Well if always liked the Goonies..." I said, everyone went silent.

"Waa's the goonies?" the girl asked.

"I WANNA WATCH it"

"Put ir on"

All the kids screamed, now about 15 kids of all ages are with us waiting to put this movie on. Everyone cuddled up on the sofa, it was one of them massive both L

Kai was on his side and had me in his arms, he was stroking my hair. This was great; the children were laughing and giggling at the movie. I would love to spend my life with him and a few pups, even though he hurt me. He said he was sorry and if believe he means it. My mind link was open, and if knew he's listening. I looked at him and he was smiling so much. He winked at me.

-if would kiss you if these kids weren't here

He pulled me closer, if started giggling and he started laughing.

"Shhh!" the little girl turned round and put her finger to her mouth. I found out her name is Lilly.

I smacked Kai playfully and whispered "shut up, they'll fall asleep soon"

K--how longs left?

M-- Ages...

HALF AN HOUR INTO THE FILM

"I think there asleep.... Kai.... Kai" if looked at him, he was pretending. I pushed him slightly; I looked at him and winked. He winked back.

"Let's go" we both got up and tippy toed passed the children. He took my hand and we ran about in the dark, everyone must be asleep or in the bar thing.

"Mia your so slow" I laughed, he picked me up and carried me bridal style.

--

We got upstairs, this is it! I'm going to make love him, I'm going to have sex with the one if love. I'm not a virgin if that's what you're thinking. Noooo, I had bf when it was with my aunt. .

*****you can skip this part. I'm really crap at sex bits but if hope this doesn't change your mind of the whole thing******

He put me on to the bed, our lips locked onto each other. Without letting go, my hands were on his joggers pulling it off. His hands pulling the zip of my onesie. I giggled, I'm ready.

His hands were cupping my boob, pulling my bra off. It literally snapped, His hands made his way to my core, pulling my knickers off. Now I'm sat here naked in front of him, I felt embarrassed.

"You're beautiful" He said sitting up for air. He was now on top off me feeling my chest, and breast. His other hand on my thigh making its way to my wet core. I moaned as he felt it. The tingling touches sending electric into my body. He moved my body slightly and opened my legs. I felt for his member through his boxers, massive! I pulled his boxers down, he was so hard. His member pushed into my core making me moan. Little pain turned to pleasure. He was moaning too, both of us were load. The whole house probs could have heard us. After a few minutes we both came, He sat to the side and held me close. I couldn't stop breathing heavily and he couldn't either.

We both fell asleep in each other spooning. ~~

I woke up; the sun was shining through the curtains. I stretched my arm, reaching out for my amazing boyfriend mate. I turned over to find him awake and watching me.

"What are you doing?" if asked as smirking.

"I'm enjoying the view"

I realised that if had pushed the blankets away in the night and my bum was sticking out.

"Well I'm going to go for a shower, care to join me" if said while getting up, if was still naked from the night before. He got up instantly and followed me into the shower. Well if could say if got washed and washed my hair and we did other things.

----

We both sat on the bed getting dressed, because it was a nice day if put on my dress. It was pink and had big lace sleeves. It was oversize but if put on a waist belt. It wasn't slutty at all but pretty. He was wearing a low wife beater and 3/4 shorts and Nike blazers (blue). We both left for some food. Hand in hand we went downstairs. /

"What's making me happy is that if might have your child here" if said pointing to my stomach. He felt my stomach and laughed happily. We got in the elevator and we kissed with passion, we made our way to the kitchen cafe thing. It was great everyone was calling me Luna and if had to say stop and awwwwwwwh. I feel like a princess. Even Frankie bowed and apologised to me. LIKEEE WUUUUUUT.

So we were sitting down with the usual gang, Ella Lee, Thessa&Hardy George and Jace. They all said hi and we talked about stuff.

"So Alpha about the Colin thing, we have warrior Wolfs taking shifts in the woods" Beta jace said.

Kai nodded. We all wanted to change the subject.

"How about we go to the beach? We can take the hole pack?, Colin cant attack us there... to public"

Lee said, I bloody love the beach and especially in this weather it will be great. Kai was about to shake his head.

"Pleeease... for meee?" I looked at him puppy eyes. Everyone was like come on...

"Yeahh okay" we all sighed happily. I'm happy. We ate some food and Alpha mind linked everyone to be ready in a few minutes. We both went upstairs to get changed.

I went in the shower real quick, to shave and wax etc. Kai was pissed off because if said he couldn't come in with me but IL make it up to him later. Wink wink. Yeah so this bikini if bought in that shop, it was black and a triangle with little fake diamonds on the edge and same with the bottoms. I put shorts and a blouse and gladiator sandals. I put my long hair down, it was all wavy. I got out of the bathroom and Kai was waiting by the door, wearing just swimming shorts no top or nothing. Everything he had been in a duffle bag.

"Can if put my towel and underwear in there?" He looked at me.

"Aww is someone being all sulky because if wouldn't let him in?" if pouted my lips as if put my arms around his neck, pulling myself up to him.