Chapter 4

Kai

I got up, I Got showered, I got dressed, I left the room.

I walked into the canteen (the kitchens big for all the packs members), the loud voices suddenly silenced.. They all knew. I sat at the table where I normally sat at, Jace and the boys were there, and there mates.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Hello" they all said.

I nodded at them all, I was so pissed off this morning.

" hey babe" I heard a calm voice, whispered into my ear.

" Tessa" I moved my head away from her to see the guys looking at me in a disgusting way.

Suddenly wet sucking lips were pressed to my lips, this felt so wrong. Then I smelt it, my mate. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck x a million. I pushed Tessa away but she clinged on trying to deepen the kiss, then if pushed her again. I ran towards my mate, trying to find her sent. I fucked this up this time. I smelt her sent I followed it to the front door.

Mia

I woke up to his angelic voice, I climbed out of bed. I ran to the door and I was about to open it until I remembered.

"-not hungry, go away" why did I say that.. I'm such a bitch.

I wanted to forgive him after he said thous things, I'm falling for him.

I got up, showers and dressed in his shirt and shorts with the string bit tied to the tightest. He smelt so good, mmmh. My stomach growled. I opened the door quietly...

I walked into the canteen, everyone was staring at a certain table, I looked over trying to see what everyone was looking at. Kai and some slut eating eachother. i felt a pain in my heart. My heart broke into a million pieces... After all he said...

I turned my body and ran wherever i could, I found the door leading to freedom. I opened it quickly and just ran.. And ran... And ran. the smell of tree's and freshness caught me and led me towards the Forrest. I started crying, i rubbed my eyes as i ran through the Forrest. I tripped over a branch, complete darkness took over my senses leaving me here on the ground unconscious.

The sounds of tweeting birds singing there songs woke me up, the sun was setting as I sensed the darkness in the sky. my eyes took a while to adjust to the situation and then i realsied, i rembered what happend this morning. the feeling of lonliness clouded my mind, great. i have no idea whats going on right now i feel so emotional and my wording is quiet something.

I sat up and looked around, there was moss covered trees it smelt rank. i now know why i dont go outside much. but to be fair this forrest is magical looking, i liked it. i liked it very much.

what am i ment to do? i need to eat! i need to sleep! and wash! but then again i could live like swiss family robinson or something. saracsm. but seriously what do i do! i got up, and held onto the tree log thing. my head hurt so bad. I rubbed my head. i look around again, which direction should i go?