chapter11

(I finished this chapter, something happened and it did not save, pissed off)

I stared as I knelt besides her, making sure i didn't touch her. I felt if id i touch her she would die. I watched as Mr Jones the pack doctor and his team tried to fix her. He felt her pulse, i wanted to push him off my mate, but i knew he had no lust for her. Everyone was standing at the open door including my parents, the look of worry filled there face. If my mate dies... what's the point in living. What would be the point in anything?

"Her pulse is weak and decreasing... her eyes... alpha look" i looked into her eyes; they were turning lighter, like ice...

Maybe she's been poisoned. Colin. This is my fault!

I touched her face, for a second... Cold as ice.

"Touch her again"

I looked at him confused

"God dammit! Her pulse increasing"

My touch was saving her. I put my hand on her chest; i could feel her pulse, weak but still there and increasing. My heart fixed, i had another chance with her. I took her whole body into my arms, everyone watched us in anticipation waiting for a sign. I held back the tears by closing my eyes, i held her so close to me and whispered into her ear,

"Please don't leave me, i love you so much"

My voice crocked. Her body made movement, i jumped, and the eletriclike bolts flew into my body, letting me know she fully recovered. I did not want to let my girl go, i was a prick and i shouldn't have left her on her own.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" i repeated into her ear, her body was week; she looked at me and smiled, with a tear falling from her angelic eyes. I would be crying but i haven't since i was little, it's weird.

Mia

I woke up slowly; everything was blurry until my eyes adjusted. Kai looked down at me (the bastard), i tried to move but my body did not respond the same way. The feelings went through my body making we feel warm and loved, i really did not want to let go. But i had to show i was pretty pissed off with him

"Please don't leave me, i love you so much"

My heart grew; he looked like he meant it.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

I wanted to say something. I needed to reply, i opened my mouth but no words came out. I felt my throat, everything was normal, but i still couldn't speak. I looked at Kai worriedly, he just looked at me and then to the doctor. The doctor stood there in amazement that i was alive, she realised i couldn't speak; she came over and checked everything. Still no explanation. There were so many words i had to say to everyone but i just couldn't.

Few minutes later

I sat up and regained my strength. He was still there by me making sure i was fine. Everyone had left. The doctor went to see if he could find out what's wrong with me. Kai could see i was thinking about something. He kissed my head, his soft lips mummy. Shhh i hate him really, honest i swear. Maybe i like him, maybe i want him. Maybe i love him? I think i do.

"Open your mind link mi" he said

Omg yeah, forgot about that. So i did i opened it for him to listen.

I love you too. Was the first thing i said?

But why did you have sex with fancier?

His faced dropped, like a child who lost their sweet. I stared at him with an evil glare. He tried to not meet my eyes.

"You didn't want me..." i tilted my head and gave a "is that's all you got" look, he felt his neck and hesitated. That's what i thought.

"Look, I'm sorry... IL never do it again. Now that i know you love me back, it changes things for us." still made no excuse for the fact that you left me! Fucked a slut! While i was dying! He grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I made him angry, bless. He looked at me, his wolf was out.

I rolled my eyes; give it a break Mr Testosterone. You're going to have to make it up for me then, be my slave. He laughed, so did i, well i made the actions. He picked me up bridal style and took me to his room. We cuddled up in his bed, how could i resist him touch. After all, i keep dying when we are separated. I do want to know what happened and why i can't talk, but this moment could last forever. I fell asleep in his arms.

Dream -

Blackness,

"We are coming for you Mia, poison has taken your sole"

(Like 6pm)

"Mi- wake up -your dreaming" Kai leaned over me and pulled me to him. It was just a dream.

I am now hungry, feed me boy!

"I'm not leaving you Mia, il get someone" he got up and sat on the edge of the bed and played around with the remote, a flat screen TV rose like the room of god from the end of the bed. You say whaaaat,

There was a knock at the door, the kitchen cook walked in with a pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon. Waffles... everything <3333 iloveyoooooooooou......................