chapter 5

"ALPHA!" a loud FUCKiNG annoying voice came from behind me. I screamed which also annoyed my head. I turned my head instantly.

"I FOUND HER!" im guessing im that her.

now my lovley "mate" has come for me. just lovley. just perfect... mabye im not being sarcastic. omg shut up brain.

I saw the manly figure. why didnt I just run more. I could of escaped.

"GO!, now" I reconsied this voice. I put my face in my hands, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

I felt his presence, he took me in and imbraced me in a hug. im not going to lie it was lovley but not what I wanted from him. his arms were wrapped around me as I kept still. I was scared of him a little.

"Leave me alone!" I said in a harsh tone but not loud enough for anyone else but him to hear it.

he growled and held me tighter. I sighed.

we stood there for what felt like hours, the tingling lightinging bolts are amaizing. but even though I feel for him, I dont know him, he basiacally cheated on me.

I tried pushing him away.

"Kai, p-please!, get off!" I looked up at him, he looked down in my face. his perfect face, his pitch black eyes! wtf! it must be a wolf thing!!.

"kai get the fu^%k off me!!" I screamed, my eyes started to water, now im crying. he paniced and let me go, I fell to the ground yet again but I landed perfectly on my butt. he looked at me, he was breathing hard and he looked worried and angry.

"Mia im sorry, I dont know what happened she just- and I" he tried to make exuces. hell no.

"-SAVE iT" I got myself up and just started walking away. he talked for 20 mins while we walked about how its not his fault and blah blah blah, I ignored him. I have no idea where I am and what im doing.

"you dont know where your going do you?" Kai said as he laughed a little, mmh amazing. just perffffffeeeeect.

I ignored him.

He put his hand infront of me signaling me to stop and stay still, he pulled me behind him.

suddenly a massive grey wolf lundges over the hedge and heads toward me with jaws snapping. I screamed. Kai pushed me back forcefully I went flying into a nearbye tree. my back was in agony. blood flowed from my arm, I must of scratched it on the tree but never mind. Kai transformed into a black wolf, his soft looking fur and yellow eyes, large teeth held the grey wolfs neck. then I heard a whimper, the wolf backed down and looked at me, he howled loudly. he went behind a tree and in a second he was a human man, fully clothed too. baggy jeans and a black shirt, white spiked hair and a white face, you could still see his yellow eyes.

"hello there kai" he started walk slowly around me and kai who was still a wolf, he stood infront of me protecting me. I blinked for a second or less and kai was now a human again, with grey joggers on, revealing his amazing body 8 pack, V line. this was a serious situation and I should not be comenting on his body. both guys were staring at eachother waiting for the next move.

"I see you found your mate? or is she another one of your slags?"

thats my heart crumbled into peices again.

"Why are you here jake?" kai said with a harsh tone to his voice.

"well, I thought id let you know whats going on" kai crooked his head confused.

"- This is whats going to happen, your going to die, Colin is going to kill your pack, and replace it" jake said in a cocky way and laughing.

"no chance, mate" Kai replied.

" well thats the thing, they now know you have a mate.. your weakest point"

within a second kai was holding him by the throat and moving him through the Forrest I'm guessing he is taking him to the pack house. I was about to head in the other direction.

"MiA is you walk the other way il find you and take you back, its not safe here you heard what he said!" I froze, I was shaking too, still my eyes were pouring. I nodded and followed him as he held Jake like it was a casual thing to do.

"CLOSER" I hurried behind him he started running which wasnt fair at all, he's a wolf. he noticed that I could not keep up so he slowed but still Jesus Christ.

eventually we got to the pack house and half of the men in the pack were growling at jake. I was still behind him hiding in Kai's shadow.

Kai pushed Jake forward and 2 pack members grabbed Jake by the arms. Jake still had a grin on his mouth. whats with this guy he's totaly messed up!

"TAKE HiM TO THE LOCK UP!" with them words Jake was gone. Kai grabbed my wrists, ouch.

he started pulling me into the pack house. I tried escaping his grip but it just made him hold me tighter. He pulled up the stairs and into his room. many people saw us, but hurried along now making eye contact. they really are stared of him.

we dropped my wrist as he led me to the bed, he paced back and thorth thinking. im guessing about what he's going to do with me.

So this guy wants to take over his pack and the only way he can do it is killing me? we met the other day! he doesnt love me, how could he. But why do I love him?