Chapter10

He held him against the wall by his neck, the kid couldnt breath.

"Kai let him go!" i screamed, i wanted the guy dead.

i had to do something, I got up and punched him in the face, he pushed me back and didnt even show that he felt anything. I stepped between them both, i could hear Matts sobs, yes he was actually crying. i got on my tippy toes and looked him in the eyes, its like he looked through me. here goes nothing.

I kissed his lips softly, i felt the sparkles. i know he doesnt want me but hopefully he'l feel this and stop and let matt have a chance to run. in a second his hands let go of him, i heard him fall to the floor and run away. he put his hands on the back of my head to pull me in. i realised what was going on. i pushed him back and got out of his embrace.

"its not like you want me anyway" i backed away, he looked at me with guilt.

"Mia"

"-Forget it! just leave me alone, I dont need you" i cut him off

"clearly! i just had to save you, he could of raped you!" he screamed at me

"what do you care" i mumbled and made my way to the door. he stood there shaking his head and and putting his hands through his messy hair.

I went into my room, i felt a sharp pain in my heart, i gasped. my eyes pouring. i fell onto the floor and curled up in a ball, and cried to myself. I could hear them clearly, Kai and Frankie... next door doing there stuff. I think thats what hurt the most.

I sat in my room crying all night, how could he be like this. I sat there and replayed it all in my mind, the good times. I cried myself to sleep that night, but i made sure i locked the doors. I dont want to see anyone or anything. im obviously not pretty, smart or strong enough for him and to be his luna. so fuck you Kai.

I woke up and just sat on my bed, i had no idea what was wrong with me. i just felt so depressed. I litrally stayed here watching movies on netflix. i fell asleep again and again and kept awaking to the same nightmares as before. during lunchtime Ella came and knocked on my door asking if i wanted to come to get food with her or come chill. i just said no and cwtch up in my bed.

time after time i heard Alpha Kai come back and forth from his room and i could hear frankie begging him for stuff, unappropriate stuff. I cried some more, fell asleep and woke up. I had no idea what i was going to do. I felt so weak, i think im ill.

"mia please come out a sec" Ella asked through the locked doors.

"no" i shouted back like a child.

few hours later.

"mia, its me.. we need to talk" His voice made my heart grow, yet i still felt so weak.

"-leave.. m-me" sobs, crying and shaking. that was my response.

few hours later

so kai and the rest were banging on my door all through the day, its now about 7.00pm.

"Mi-Mi, Im going to kick this door in"

Even if im going to open it, i seriously cant im so weak.

I decided not to reply to him, its so cold in here... so tired. i might fall asleep again.

'BANG' the door was booted in. it woke me up slightly, i looked over to the door which is now on the floor.

"JESUS CHRIST, MIA"

Kai

i looked at her layed out on the bed like a broken angel. her tanned skin now pale and thin. her perfect curves gone. Her life ruinned because of me, my mate looks dead. She closed her eyes as if hs ewas falling asleep. this was not right.

"GET DR JONES"