Chapter 9

Mia dream

My eyes flew open, I gasped and took a deep breath. The balcony window opened like doors to a hospital. The sound of thunder and lighting made me jump. i reached out to cuddle Kai, his soft warm skin was now cold.

"kai?" i pulled his heavy body towards myself.

I screamed, his body was pale and cold, eyes dug out leaving black balls and blood everywhere. 

-----------------------

Mia

"mi-mi" Kai's voice walked into my mind. I opened my eyes to see him shaking me. I sat up to face him as his face looked worried. 

"you were crying-i-i did not know what to, s-sorry" I got up to hug him. he pulled back instantly.

"I think you should leave- im sorry i dragged you into this.. im putting your life in danger" my heart stopped and broke in two. yet again. I looked at him and he tried to make eye contact. he looked serious, i nearly cried. I had to show this dick that i wasnt some slut. I looked down to see what i was wearing. denim shorts and a t-shirt, i looked around for my flipflops. By the door, i got up and briskly walked and grabbed them and the bags i got from Ella. I glanced at him one more time, and he had his hands on his face covering his shame. 

"i fucking hate you! dont ever talk to me ever again" i screamed as i left. 

i walked down the corridor and burst out crying.  Where do i go?  i suppoes Il have to leave and go back to my godparents, no money, no car nothing.  i had no idea where i am for a start. how dare he do this to me. 

i need you to stay here, i dont need colin taking you 

no guesses for who that was.

where am i going to stay then? - my thoughts

room 199

great, next door to his. I didnt really want to stay at all, o couldnt stand seeing him after everything. i suppoes everyone knows because i have passed many people walking down this long corridor and no one has said hello  luna. 

"Luna..  Mia" i heard  a voivce coming from behind me, Ella. I wiped my tears, as she hugged me.

"omg i heard, are you okay... hes such a wanker"  she asked concerned.

"im fine, i didnt really like him anyway" i said she looked at me like she didnt believe me.  she pulled me into her room and threw me some sluttly clothes. 

"you need to make him jelous" i had no confidence but i wanted my revenge. 

"lets do this shit!" we both laughed, tonights the pack party and im invited. 

later that night

i got showered and changed into my new outfit, black dress, only reaches past my bum. and killer heels, still not tall than Kai i mean twat face.  i put on eye liner foundation and mascara, my hairs the usual frizzy half afro thing and i love this. everyone was already downstairs. Ella said she's going to meet me at the bar room with thessa and some of thre friends. I locked my room and made my way to the bar.

Everyone kept glancing at me, I blushed hehe. 

"Mia! over here" i looked over my shoulder, Ell wore a pink skaterdress and had Lee holding on to her waist. i walked over and grabbed a drink, some alcopop i expect. i downed it in one.

Ella and the group looked at me worrying i just smilled, there faced dropped even more. i looked behind me and there he was my lush mate, i felt the butterflies. He noticed me and looked pissed off, then all out of the blue the slut frankie came up and sucked his face like a leech. Guess what mate i can make you beg. I made some friends well guy friends. I danced on the dancefloor to  some miley cyrus song. no idea how many drinks i had, people touched me throughout the night. 

11.pm this guy who was pretty hot and has ash blonde hair (not as hot as kai shh) kept winking at me all night. I walked towards him.

"hey im Matt" he smiled at me.

"im Mia" i basically flirted throughout the night with him. 

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MIA!? an angry shouting voice reconised as kais.

I looked back and smiled saracstically making sure he watched.

I took Matts face and pressed it to mine, he kept kissing as his hands went down my back towards my bum. i was so unconfortable. 

He picked me up and still kissed me, i had no idea where i was, some room in the pack house i expect. I got pushed onto a wall as he pulled my dress up and pulled on my knickers and thats when i flipped, i tried pushing him back but he wouldnt have it.

"ah, stop your hurting me" i started to slap him.

"bitch" he pulled me forward onto him

" Please stop.. i-i dont w-wanna" i started crying.

I screamed and he put his hand across my mouth and punched me in the stomach.  

help me.  i thought in my head hopping that someone was listening. 

"GET OFF HER!" kais voice made both of us jump.

He ran to my side of the room and pulled me away from him, i pulled my skirt down. 

Kai held him by the neck against the wall. i had to do something .

sorry for the shitness of this chapter, il edit the whole thing soon to correct spelling and stuff. thanks for reading and vote only if you think i deserve it xx