chapter 7

wow, the readers are reading!! im so happy right now!! 

so what do you guys think.. 

Is Kai the best?

what do you think of Mia?

dont be a silent reader! id love some advice

xx

 Mia 

"Mia wakey wakey!, rise and shine!" a feminine voice screamed into my ear. 

i groned, 

"whaaaaaaaaaaaat" i sat up and a happy red head grinned at me. 

she handed me a bag, and got up and left but she giggled the whole way out, like that the fuuck?

i opened the bag and tipped it over the bed. i found some shorts, t-shirts and a pair of trainers. and thats when i remebered mine and kais convosation last  night. talking of which, where is he!

i got up and went into the shower and changed into the sports stuff. i looked like a slut, kais not going to like this. 

I kinda felt very sporty, thats a first. i lifter my hair to put it in a pony tail and thats when i noticed my  mark, it was pretty, it looked like a tattoo. it had a howling black wolf which looked like kai, there were sparkly bits to the side. I loved it. i let my hair down and cover my neck as i didnt have a booble tie it back.

I walked down the stairs into the lounge where the tv was. I looked around for kai we hasnt anywhere. I found george sittiing on the porch.

"do you know where Kai is?" I asked patiently.

without him looking at me he replied with " take a right down the hall way the 3rd door on the left"

i found the room, i knocked slowly.

"COME IN" i heard kai say sounding pissed off, i entered the room. there was a meeting going on, everyone looked up angrily.

"oh im sorry, il just lea-" as i backed my way out of the room.

"Mia come here, dont go-stay!" i awkardly retraced my steps as if i was dancing like wtf. what am i doooing!

i turned around and everyone was looking at me waiting for something to be said. 

"mia come" he said as if i was a dog. if i was a dog, id be a sassy poodle. jks id be a pug.

i walked towards him looking down fiddling with my top. He pulled me onto his lap. well this looks classy.

"meet your new Luna!"  everyone clapped and cheered and put there glasses up. i chocked on the air, jesus christ this was going so fast. i just smiled and waved, just smile and wave boys... just smile and wave. 

"So when do we expect pups?" one old guy said from across the room. does he think im pregnant? do i look fat? i shook my head and kai glared at him.

"sorry i just, thought-since, i just well-expected" this actually made me think about it, i did want kids... i always did. now i know that i will be with this guy forever if i like it or not then mabye i should at least try. 

after meets and greets kai finally said "if you excuse us we have some trainning to do" people started bowing to me like i was queen sheba. this is all new to me, im sorry if im confused.

I sat in the gym waiting for Kai to get changed, there were some people working out and playing basketball and stuff. i was sitting on the side waiting patiently and just minding my own buissness untill i felt a hard volley ball slam against my face.

"your going to be a shit luna, i mean look at you.. you couldn't carry alpha pups" i realised who it was, the slut from that morning. she left laughing, i wanted to cry that freaking hurt! I  got myself together and waited for Kai. im not going to tell him im luna now, i should be able to deal with it. 

"hows my sexy mate?" Perfection cae behind me and hugged me. i laughed as he kissed my head. 

"so basically im going to show you how to attack and defend yourself" i nodded.

he showed me some basic moves and i tried to do them but i did not like everyone watching me fail. i kept glancing to the side and Kai noticed.

"everyone leave please, private practicing" he shouted, i smiled at him and he winked at me. he showed me more movies and i tried them and some i failed but he helped me and it was a big improvement.

"so uh, you should take your tshirt off, like its hot in here" i winked at him and laughed. he did a full of strip tease, well only with his tshirt. i did a ladida song. he came up and took my face into his arms and kissed me patiently.

"remember i can hear your thoughts, i heard them in that meeting" shit. he knows. he knows that i want  children even though they are referred to pups! 

"well you can wait" i said kissing him again.  

"you look hot in them shorts" he spanked me! i gasped which gave him his chance to slip is tounge between my lips. cheeky sod. he pushed me to the wall.. full on making out.

"this is a great work out session" i said as he made his way kissing towards my mark which made me ask

"why does it look like this?" i said actually moaning, his kiss got me so hot there. 

"the black wolf is me, its howling to a half moon,  and theres a red colour behind it. meaning my pack as its called halfmoon pack" that makes more sense. so we spent most of the evening making out and tackling eachother, fake punches too. i loved it, i felt loved and cared for. 

"you know il need to speak to Jake soon and i want you to help me as it look like he likes to talk when your there" i nodded again, not really wanting to do it. 

"later this evening, i need him to be killed early hours in the morning" what did i expect, he's and alpha.