Chapter 23

Both of them were kneeling down feeling my stomach as I sat on my chair, Kai had his arms around my shoulders smiling too, he put his head in my neck, smelling me. 
"You smell diff rent now" he said as he kissed my neck.
I kept on smiling, I felt loved by everyone and I want to give this child the best family which I didnt have, Im going to spoil my baby boy!

After food I persuaded Kai to be separated with me so he could go to a meeting. I thought it would be awesome to catch up with Ella who has turned out to be my best friend.
"Ella?" I said as I knocked on her door, no answer. 
I thought I would be sweet as do this because I know how much she'l like it. I started singing. 
"Ella?.........
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on, let's go and play!
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away

We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!

Do you wanna build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman...
Okay bye"

"Actually bitch I'm coming in!!" I opened the door. What I saw shocked me a minute, Ella was strapped on the floor with 3 men surrounding her. She was trying to scream under the tape that was covering her.
"Thanks for your musical entertainment" A mans voice said from behind, I tried to look back but my face was covered by a blanket. I felt a blow to my head and I was gone. 

KAI

I sat as all the elders talked to me about pack shit, All i wanted was to be with the people I loved and cared for. I thought about saying that I had to leave for something but I should listen. 

Mia

I woke up, Gasping, suddenly realizing my situation I cover my stomach. I take in my surroundings. Im looked in a prison like cage, damp and wet. I can hear water dripping from high points. My eyes adjust to the light, I see a man kneeling in front of me. 
"Boo" He whispered, it instantly made me move backwards to the wet wall. 
His face was dark and had black hair, the man next to him was tanned and was defiantly a wolf, he looked like he was in his 40's. He stood there smiling and licking his lips. 
"Jackpot, An Alphas baby too" he said. 
I went to stand up but chains pulled me down. 
"what the fuck is this! why am I here!" I shouted trying to break the chains. 
"Well my dear, Alpha loses his mate... Alpha sad... Alpha attacked... Alpha Dies... Derek Alpha" He said in a baby tone. I tried to hit him but I couldn't reach. 
"And Alpha's baby..." he says surprised. The other guy laughs. I screamed in his face and he doesn't flinch, just closes his eyes slowly. I could no longer speak, I couldn't breath, I was chocking. It felt like someone had there hands on my throat but no one was. I put a hand on my throat. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I felt my body rise from the floor by a 1cm. I was dropped suddenly and i fell to thr floor gasping for air.
"Now shut up you fucking whore"
I nodded in fear and hid away in the shadows. I said to myself that its okay Kai will find us but who was I kidding, he had o idea where I was. Ella?
"wheres Ella?" I said escaping the shadows.
"That girl in the room? Well, someone had to stay and tell Kai that his bitch was dead"
He thinks im dead... surely Ella would say something, I remained hopefully.
I heard a door open from the left of me,a slim girl tanned familiar girl came in moving her hips with her steps. Frankie. The bitch. 
"Awwh look who it is, little Luna Mia and her filthy dog in her" She said, I kept my head up high and tried to stop crying.
I tried to mind link Kai but we were to far away. 
"here slut, have some food" She dumped a plate which had chips on it. I ate it in a second, I was too hungry and I needed to keep the baby as good as he could be. After finishing it, One of the men that I presume is Derek as Frankie called him that and the other was Jack. Derek threw a ultra thin blanket at me and threw a old broken mattress into the cell. I lied down on it and covered myself with the blanket as it was really cold. I shivered against the wall. I let out some more tears and I fell asleep. 
I woke up slowly, this wasn't a dream. I got up and Derek was sitting on a table in front of my cell. just staring. I shivered and looked away, lying back down with the blanket over my head. I just stayed there the whole day thinking about Kai and the baby and how he was going to come and get me and we'd all be fine. 

A few weeks have passed 3-4 I cant remember. I have planned my escape, I have been flirting with Jack and he likes it. 
" hey" He says as he comes in. I walk over to the bars and press my body against it. He licks his lips. 
"can you let me out for a minute, stretch my legs?" I said seductively, He shook his head but I tilted my head, pleading. He came over and opened the door for me using his key. I walked out, he went over to sit on the table. I came over and put my arms around his neck, In his pocket he had a Silver knife. I took it in a second and stabbed him in his stomach. He tried to talk but just fell to the ground. Nobody should mess with a hormonal pregnant woman