Chapter 12

I sat on the bed and ate everything, WELL when I say I ATE, I MEAN THAT ALPHA OVER THERE!

He turned around and winked, I threw a pillow at him. Twat.

"Mi, please... I hate it when you swear at me" he said, turning to me with a serious face.

I nodded, he's right.

I hate not being able to talk; I really wish he would sort this out HINT HINT.

"il get the doctor, now"

Knock knock on the door...

"Come in"

It was the doctor, he smiled at me. Hopefully this is good news. I got up, and smiled back.

"Right Mia, We have found the problem. Your body is human, yet you have a wolf mate which means, when your mate has sexual intercourse with another girl... You will feel pain and weakness"

I looked at Kai; he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Your body had so much shock, that it damaged your vocal nerve"

I looked at Kai, he was in so much shock... he stared at me.

Kai, ask him what I can do to get my voice back. He kept staring... Kai?

He coughed, and nervously looked to the doctor.

"What can we do?-to get her voice back" he asked looking worried.

"well its likely your voice will come back in a few days, if not then we will have to do surgery, it may be a good idea if you try vocal exercises, like going for fresh air and try screaming as loud as you can to vibrate your cords" I looked at Kai, he looked ergue to help. He thanked the doctor and the doctor left.

I'm going to have a shower.

He nodded and I went into the bathroom and got in the walk in shower. I washed, shaved and did the girly stuff. I shut off my mind link and thought about everything. I thought about my mom and what would she do. She'd do anything for the money. I know what you're thinking WOW A SLUT. But she wasn't she only did it for me. She wanted me to survive, I love her. IM GOING TO MAKE HIM REGRET HURTING ME!

I got out and got dried; I left my clothes in the bedroom. I wrapped the towel around my body. I opened the door and walked out. I opened my mind link. He was on the bed laying down, resting his eyes. I just wanted to kiss him. I smirked to myself, knowing he could hear me. He opened one of his eyes, cheeky. I walked over to the bed and sat on it. I wanted to tease him. I sat to the side of him facing away. I looked behind my shoulder; he moved and now was facing me. He kissed my shoulder sending tingles, making his way towards my neck where he left his mark. This was perfect for me. I got lost in his touch, the tingles flew everywhere. I had to let go, to make him regret but I just couldn't.

"What do you mean regret?" He stopped and looked me in the eye.

Shit.

I haven't forgiven you.

I got up and grabbed my clothes from one of his draws, I walked back into the bathroom and put on denim shorts on and my black lace bandeau and my sleeveless white t-shirt that was low below the arm. I put on my white converse; I see that someone washed them when I was half dead. Thanks...

"YOUR WELCOME" I heard Kai shout from the other room.

I can't wait until this voice comes back, Can I be let out to go scream or is that not aloud?

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the door, He grabbed my arm, his grip like a bear.

"You're not going out dressed like that!"

THEN BUY ME CLOTHES THEN?!!?!!?!

"FINE! but in coming with you to scream.... you're not leaving me" I rolled my eyes.

We reached the edge of the forest; I refused to go in not after what happened last time.

He looked at me "well go on then"

I got ready and screamed, It worked I could hear my scream and everyone else could too.

"THANK FUCK FOR THAT!" I laughed and grabbed Kai and kissed him, I didn't mean to. I closed my mind link. You probes think in such a loser for forgiving him and stuff but I really can't help it, His body just calls out for me and I can't stop it, I really love him. Oh my god.

----

We sat in his car, just me and him. I decided that I should tell him how I feel.

"Right so, you broke my heart..., but I freaking love you! But every time I try with you, you always break my heart or something happens. Why did you have sex with Frankie if you loved me?"

He looked at me for a second and then kept his eye on the road.

"Mimi, you drove me to it. When I saw you and that scum together, I just-and-you-"

His voice sounded crockery.

"Only because out of the blue you threw me out, and pushed me away like some slut. How did you think I felt Kai" he tensed on his hands on the wheel.

"I did it because I thought that Colin would want you less... if he thought that I did not want you"

I felt awkward; He did it to protect me.

"I'm sorry... Mate" I told him.

His face lit up.