Chapter 20

"So i might die?" I asked as she went in to cuddle me, i pushed her away lightly, and stopped listening.

"No my love, It will just be painfull, you may need to be under hospital care".

I was speachless, i looked her in the eye and she truly ment it.

"You'l be fine, dont listen to me"

I rudley walked past her trying carry on walking to the hall. Did this mean Kai knew... and that... oh my god. He's using me for this child, no matter what will happen to me. I felt the tears fall on to my cheeks. I ran to the otherside of the corridor, ran down the stairs instead of waiting for the lift. I think i tripped a few times. I could here people call me as i sprinted.

"Luna, whats wrong... stop... STOP" i heard Hardy say at the top of the stairs, i heard him sigh so i continued. To be fair it took a while for me to run to the bottom of the stairs. I was out of breath, i walked throught the hall way and made my way for the dinning room. my legs were tired, I looked up to seee evyone starring at me worried. Kai came close to me, thats when i gasped. right now i couldnt think straight, so tired and weak. my legs gave way and i fell, but without touching the ground Kai grabbed me.

"Mia whats wrong?" I was too out of breath to talk, i was so weak.

"Luna come and take a seat, you look tired" I heard a woman say.

Kai held my arms up and took me to our chairs. I sat down and regained my breath. I did not want to to talk to him while we were here, i promised myself id talk to him later. He started fussing about and putting his hand on my back, rubbing my shoulders. It felt so good, i shrugged and told him to get off. He looked at me worried. I ignored him and was blunt for the rest of the evening. Whenever someone talked to me i just turned my head.

We said goodbye to everyone... and thats when he asked

"What the hell is wrong with you Mia? you've being a real.. i dont wanna say it by im gonna... bitch tonight" He said to me as we walked to our room.

"This baby is going to kill me... and your gonna let it.." He stopped instantly and froze unsure what to say he put his hand through his hair.

"Look Mia, its not going to... its just going to hurt more" I said to me

"IM NOT A FREEKING WOLF, ITS GOING TO OBVIOUSLY HURT MORE" now the tears were falling. i stormed off into our room and shut the door in his face and locking it. I climbed into bed and fell asleep instantly. He's in the dog house.

I woke to my stomach feeling upset. I got up and ran into bathroom, i just managed to get to the bathroom and i puked.

Kai pov-

She really doesnt know how much i love her.

I slept on the floor of the kids room, i could of slept anywhere but i chose there because i wanted to. I kept thinking about Mia, about how i could show her how much i love her.

Mia-

For a few weeks, The day has being the same. Kai has slept in the kids room, I slept on my own. We hardly talk anymore, He tries but i blank him out. Everyones being telling me that its the hormones, mabye it is. Its only being 5 weeks and my bump is 3 months big. I havent really looked at it, Everyday i would sit wearing a Hoodie and leggings and my hair up in a messy bun. I ignored everyone while i would surround myself with food.

Kai- This is killing me, Shes being ignorant. I want to be close to her and the baby, I really want to feel her stomache, to feel the kicks but she doesnt belive that i love her. I wanted to take her for her scan but everything I tell her goes out the other year. I have talked to the doctor without her knowing and its her hormones for sure, thats why I didnt say anything to her.. because I know shel go all psyco mama on me.

I stood at the door frame as I watched her as she sat on the sofa watching tv. She looked sad and depressing. I knew she was feeling what i was feeling and that she wanted me. I miss her! she has to miss me!

"Mia.."

No reply.

"Mia please listen to me, I love you so much and this is Killing me..I cant bare it anymore, Can we just talk" I said, not shouting.. barley normal... whisper..

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I DONT CARE! THIS HOLE THING IS A MESS!" she said on the top of her voice. I flinched and was hurt by her words. I punched the wall beside the door frame in anger, It left a big hole. I stormed off into my office