Chapter 5

My body landed with a thump on the linoleum floor. I groaned and rolled onto my back to see a bright, smiling face peering down at me.

"Harry, what the fuck was that? I was trying to sleep you little shit." I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block him out.

"Good morning sunshine! I tried to just talk to you to wake you up, but that didn't work, so then I tried shaking you awake, but that didn't work either. My final option was to shove you off the bed, which went pretty well, don't you think?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. I'm pretty sure he would flip shit if this was the way I woke him up. I'll have to come up with a better way to get him up tomorrow...

"There wasn't any other alternative? Pushing me off the bed was the last thing you could come up with?" I groaned. I was never a morning person, and being woken up lying on the floor with an aching body didn't help that out much.

"Yup! I even let you sleep in! You really should be thanking me. Rylie came in saying that Sister Elizabeth wanted to see you, but I convinced him that she could wait. He seemed really anxious... What's so bad about Sister Elizabeth anyway?"

My eyes popped open at the mention of her. She was basically the boss. She was a stern, malicious lady. She didn't put up with disturbances, and was quick to jump on anyone for the smallest of problems. I had seen her on a number of occasions for all the problems I caused, and each time I went back to see her, my punishment was worse than the last.

I looked Harry straight in the eyes and spoke slowly so he would know the seriousness of the situation, "She is the boss, and doesn't take fights lightly. Do whatever you can to avoid her. She is fucking terrifying and absolutely hates my guts. Be good, and you'll never have a problem with her."

"She sounds like my kind of lady." His eye dropped into a wink. I scoffed in response. Words really wouldn't get my point across at how menacing she was. She never raised her voice; it was always eerily calm no matter how livid she was. Her face was blank; it was like staring at a wall. Sister Elizabeth didn't need to her face or words to express how mad she was at you, her actions did all the talking.

I placed my palms on the floor and began to lift myself up when Harry put a hand out. I stared at it for a minute before taking hold. When he was pulling me up, I could see his muscles bulging. Man he was ripped. As he was tugging me up, I yanked him down. I rolled to the side just in time for his body to tumble where I had been just a second before.

His eyes were wide and his mouth agape, "What the fuck was that for? I was going to help you up!" He was genuinely surprised at my actions, and I snickered at the shock written all over his face.

I cut the snickering off and glared at him. I was here in the first place because of him. "That was for being a dick out there last night. You tripped me, so I pulled you down. Fair enough?"

His face softened noticeably, "Aisling, I am sorry about that. I didn't know what was going on and-"

"I don't want your fucking sympathy or pity, Harry. Fuck off." I jumped up from my spot next to him and headed for the door. As soon as I got out in the hallway, I collided with a body. Was this going to become a habit?

"Okay that's it! I'm going to rip your throat out." I growled.

"Hey sweet cheeks, no need to get feisty so early in the morning." The voice was low and velvety. I looked up to see who the beautiful voice belonged to, to find a fitting face. He was just as, or maybe even more, striking as his voice. He had golden eyes that were glowing in appreciation, dark hair pushed up into a quiff, pink, plum lips, and a great jaw line. That jaw could cut through anything.