Chapter 16

I walked down the hall slowly, listening intently to Harry's shouting.

He was quite vicious in the words that left his mouth, but I let them slide. They were just his way of letting his anger out. I basically paced back and forth down the hall that had Liam's room. His shouting went on for a good twenty minutes, never faltering. He didn't even have a clue that I was outside listening as he ranted about how much he hated me.

But that was normal.

A lot of people hated me.

But Harry seemed a bit different. Sure, he voice his hatred, but sometimes the looks he would give me or the way he would react to certain things pertaining me made me wonder. Sometimes he would look at me with his head tilted and a curious expression swimming in his eyes. It was like he was trying to figure me out. But that was never going to happen. I wasn't about to let him in any time soon.

"Aisling let me out of this Goddamn bedroom right fucking now!" He bellowed.

I grinned to myself knowing the power that I had over him.

Power was nice.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to spin around. I glared up at the person until I realized who it was. I relaxed instantly and grinned at the familiar face.

"So, what's up with him?" Liam asked, jerking his head towards his door where Harry was.

"What do you mean?" His question could pertain to a million different things.

"What's wrong with him?"

"I don't have the slightest idea." I shrugged and turned my attention back to his door.

"Does he know what's wrong with you?"

"No, and I don't plan on telling him. You don't even know what's wrong with me, so piss off." My irritation rising.

"So who knows?" He pressed.

"The people with my file and Doc. Those are the only people that know, and are the only ones who are going to find out." My words made something click in my head. I sure wasn't going to tell Harry anything big about me and neither was he, so I was going to have to do something about that.

"Liam, are you up for a challenge?" My irritation fading, being overrun by determination. I turned my head over my shoulder to look at his puzzled expression. I grinned and raised an eyebrow as he had an internal battle with himself.

"What do you need me to do?"

I didn't say anything to his question. I simply grabbed his wrist and pulled him along with me as I tried to remember the way to Dr. Scott's office. I walked at a brisk pace, acting as if I knew where I was going. My eyes scanned the tiny maps posted on the walls that we passed by occasionally, trying to get a feel for where I was headed. At the last minute, I turned us sharply down a hall and almost ran into someone.

"Rylie! Hey, do you know how to get to Dr. Scott's office?" I quizzed. For once, I was actually happy to have almost ran into him.

"Yeah... Why do you need to go there? I thought you already had your session?" He sounded concerned and confused.

"I forgot to ask him something when I was there, so I'm going back to get the answer. Yes, I stayed for that session. It's not like I really had a choice because you locked me in there." I rolled my eyes.

He still seemed skeptical of my response, but gave in anyway, "Okay, you're going to go back down that hall, make a first right, keep going until you get to the end, turn left, and then his door is the second on the right."