6.

With the sound of my annoying alarm I woke up. 6 am fuck. First day in my new school and heck I was so excited and scared. I jumped of my bed right into the bathroom took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and straightened my hair because it looked really messy. I decided to wear a black and white striped shirt, pale blue ripped jeans and a green bomber jacket. After my face was set I of course took some pictures before my make up would look like a mess after school. I went out, got into my car and drove to my school.

It wasn't far away almost just 30 minutes. I arrived parked my car and got out. I could see a lot of pupil around my age go inside this huge ass building. Vinci College of Brooklyn. (LOL I JUST THOUGHT OF A NAME THAT COLLEGE DOES NOT EXIST LMAO. And let's assume that college is based on art and designing.) I always wanted to visit a school where I could live out my hobby. And that was designing, drawing and animating. I have drawn a lot of things digitally or on paper. And I can say I was pretty good at it. I walked in trying to hide my anxiety. It was really full. I pulled out my papers and searched for my class. Room 256A. As I arrived I opened the door and sat down on a free chair. There where some other students and we waited for the teacher to come. After solid 20 minutes a short, blonde a little bit chubby woman walked in. "Good morning I'm Mrs. Bostwick." She said in a sweet tone. I think she might be chill. Everyone got really quit and listened to her. She talked about our subjects and that we have to choose another subject extra. I of course chose art. Out of sudden this girl infront of me turned around and started talking to me. "Hello. My name is Jasmine." She said. Her eyes where in a smooth green and her curly black hair made her face look really slim. Her Skintone was really interesting. A caramel tone and I really liked it. "Hi. I'm y/n." I replied and smiled. I really had to focus on the important informations the teacher gave us but it also wouldn't hurt to make a friend right? "Let's get some lunch together okay?" She turned back around without even waiting for an answer. I nodded even tho she couldn't see it. Now we had to tell the teacher if we wanted to live on or off campus. It was really unnecessary if I would stay on because I already got my own apartment.

After this torture Jasmine jumped up and waited next to me until I would have everything packed. She seesawed from one leg to the other one. Jasmine was... full of unnecessary energy. "Let's go and eat somewhere." I smiled and breathed heavily. We got in my car and drove to subway. As we ordered our sandwiches and sat down she started to talk again. "So where do you come from?" She asked me and bit in her veggie sub. "I am from Ohio but I have my own apartment here." She widened her eyes. "You have your own apartment?!" Jasmine looked really shook. I nodded and smiled. She was different also really weird. But nice for sure. "That's so cool. I hoped we could be roommates on campus." That means jasmine has to stay on campus. "WHAT ABOUT IF I MOVE TO YOUR APARTMENT?" I almost choked on my bite. I coughed 2 times and cleared my throat. Holy shit I almost died. "That's... That's not going to work Jas.." I said and looked down. I would NEVER let her live with me. She's annoyingly loud and it seems like she's a vegetarian. I would drive nuts if she'd always talk about how these animals die. Because I am a really big meatlover. Well with meat I mean every type of meat. Even Joji's ... OK ENOUGH y/n. She asked me "why?"in a little sad tone and i felt really bad that i had to lie. "I live together with my boyfriend." I said and took a sip out of my coke. She seemed like she wasn't sad anymore because she continued talking about her life. I listened to her and i had to admit she was really sweet and funny. After we finished our meal i drove her back to the college and got back home.

I laid in my bed, thought about my boring life and then I remembered something. Joji's number! I texted him 'Hey :)' No lie that was actually gay af but I couldn't think of something more productive. The minutes passed away like hours. Every third second I looked at my phone and checked if he texted me back. Well after 3 minutes which felt like 3 hours he texted back.
'Hi. I thought you would not text me. That would got me so emo.'
'Haha noooo.I waited until I got out of school.'
'Well do you have to do your homework first or would you be down to hang out with me and my friends?'
'Nah I'm free. Should I come down?'
'No where at Ian's place. I will pick you up now. See you x'
'Okay.'
I touched up my makeup and waited for Joji to arrive. As I got a call from him to go down I could feel the excitement in my stomach.

I opened the door and hopped in the car. He greeted me with a cute, quick kiss on the lips. We drove to Ian's place and before we got out of the car he started talking. "Y/n please don't be shook in there okay? We almost finished filming... but I have to play a scene." I laughed and covered up my mouth. That's definitely a sign that I am still shy around Joji. "I know that you're extremely different and weird in videos." He raised a brow and smiled. "How do you know?" I looked at him. "I watched a ton of your videos you weird bastard." Joji laughed and covered his face. "I am kinda embarrassed. But did you like it tho?"
"Well it made me laugh."
He now looked into my eyes. "I really like pink guy." I said and got closer to him. "I'm glad you liked it." And he kissed me. His lips were really soft and he was for sure a extremely good kisser. He suddenly stopped and it teared my heart apart because I never want him to stop. "I have to play my scene." We both got out of the car and ringed at Ian's door. A really chubby dude, who I also saw in Frank's videos sometimes opened the door. He was shirtless and wore a blue t-shirt as pants. I wasn't suprised I even laughed. I looked at Joji before stepping in. "Y/n we're continuing this later okay?" He whispered looking straight in the house with a little naughty smile. My heart melted and my stomach felt like it cramped together. In a good way of course.

Well well well. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. Faving would be also thicc af. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) xx