18.

Words: Keemstar, shark, urban, prank, dicksuckingtransgenderfaggot (lol fuck what)

I got out of class and drove home. This day was exhausting and I just wanted to get home. The radio played crappy urban hits. I connected my phone and decided to listen to Joji's music. Exactly what I needed. His music was relaxing and I loved to draw things with it. When I drew it always felt like his music would lead my hands and in the end a beautiful picture inspired to his song would come out. I really enjoyed Pink Guy's stuff and his music, but it kinda makes me sad that Joji can't share this type of music with his community because a lot of his fans were not supportive or simply just some cockheads. Enough about that. I got myself a cup of coffee at the starbucks drive thru and headed home. I opened the door and took a step back as I saw a box laying on the floor. It was wrapped up with a little bow on it. I knitted my eyebrows and tried to understand what was going on. With cold fingers I pulled out the little card.

For y/n.
J.

A smile flitted over my lips. I remembered that he has also the keys to my apartment and so do I with his. I pulled on the end of the bow and ripped the wrapping paper off. I slowly opened the box and as it was opened my eyes widened and my knees got mushy. I jumped up and screamed like a fucking goat. "WHAT THE FUCK JOJI." I screamed in the expectancy that a camera would film me or he'd appear. "Get the fuck out. Where are you Joji." No answer. "I'll fucking rip your balls of faggot." My head got extremely warm. Finally he jumped out of the corner. "Ha you just got pranked." He screamed and laughed in his Filthy Frank voice. I looked at him furiously. He was wearing his blue checkered shirt and kids sunglasses. "You're a retard." I said and crossed my arms infront of my chest. "Mami don't be mad." He said and made the retarded toungeflick. I laughed and covered my face. "I hate you." He finally gave a sign to his camera man and he stopped filming. Joji took off his sunglasses and came towards me. "Please don't be mad." He said and laughed. As he wanted to wrap his arms around me I pushed him away. "I hate you. Dick sucking transgender faggot" I repeated and looked at him. "Why?" He asked and pounded his lips. "Well I thought you'd be kind and a gentleman for one time and all I get is a box full of dead rats?" Joji bursted out laughing. The camera man went outside without saying anything and as the door closed Joji suddenly grabbed my hips and throwed me on the couch. I screamed laughing, told him to leave me alone. He started to tickle me and burried his face in my neck. I shivered and started to laugh insanely. "FUCKING STOP JOJI HAHAHAH." He stopped and I had to wipe the tears off my face. I breathed heavily and he looked into my eyes. He laid his lips on mine and I enjoyed the feeling of his lips. He got up. "I have to go and film." He said and walked towards the door. "You look homeless." I shouted after him. Joji smacked his own ass and disappeared trough the door. I laid there for like 15 minutes smiling and thinking about what a retarded boyfriend I have. A muffy smell went up my nose and I realized that the dead Keemstars were still laying on the floor. I picked the box up and threw them in the bin. I definitely have to get the trash out today. "This bastard." I mumbled to myself and got into my bedroom. The room was dark and I usually don't roll down the blinds. I bet Joji have to do something with this again. I stepped in slowly, prepared for everything to happen. A fucking white shark with legs jumping off my closet and eating me alive or just a pile of shit on the floor. I literally expected everything. As I opened the lights, I looked around the room. Everything seemed normal but there was something laying on my bed. I stepped closer and could see a dress. It was a sleeveless, short, plain and simple bordeaux dress. I picked it up and turned it around. The back was decorated with black lace fabric. The dress was extremely beautiful. I noticed the note on my bed and started to read it.

Be ready at 8 pm.
Sorry bout earlier. I love you.
J.

A smile flitted again over my lips and my heart melted as I looked at the dress. I stepped closer to the bed and could feel something bump against my feet. I got on my knees and pulled a box out. This time it wasn't wrapped in wrapping paper. It was a shoebox. I opened and my eyes widened again. A new pair of black, platform ankle heels from buffalo which I always wanted to have. I told Joji that I wanted to buy them but I had to wait til my dad would send me my money for this month. And I really had to start working somewhere tho. I smiled and sat down on my bed.
God I love this dork so much.

ADVANCE NOTICE: I don't have any problems or issues with transgender or gays. Please don't get me wrong or so. It was a word dmed to me from a reader so lmao. But that's all I have for you my bois. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Stay cancerous <3 xx