23.

Joji's head laid on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair and looked into his eyes. "We're together for some time now." He said and smiled. I bit my lip. "I'm so glad that I met you y/n." He got up and sat next to me. It was 3 in the morning and tiredness made my eyelids feel heavy as fuck. "And I'm so happy to spend the rest of my life with you. You know I met some women in my life and none of them was like you." I lowered my gaze and smiled. "I enjoy every second I spend with you." Now I looked up into his eyes. "And I accurse every second which I don't spend with you." I said quietly. Max and Ian were already sleeping. Joji smiled and laid his hand on my cheek. He brushed my lip with his thumb. "I love you." He said and placed his lips on mine. His soft, warm lips and his taste made me go insane. I truly loved this man. In highschool I never understood what real love was and how it felt. Joji was the only one, who gave me the chance to get to know the feeling. I enjoyed it and wouldn't wish anything more than a future with him. He discontinued the kiss and looked at me. "Did I ever tell you, that you're insanely beautiful." I wasn't wearing make-up and a little bit acne molded on my face because of the hot weather in Australia. We were flying back in 2 days. "Wow." He exhaled. "And you're mine. Unbelievable." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. I pulled my legs to my body and leaned on Joji's chest. I closed my eyes and could feel his chest moving everytime he breathed in and out. His scent filled up the atmosphere and he wrapped his strong arms around me.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was laying in Joji's and mine bed. Joji must've carried me to bed and I smiled while thinking about it. I stretched, and turned around. Joji was up already and he looked deep into my eyes. I gave him a kiss and wrapped my arms around him. "Good morning." He said and kissed me on my forehead. "Good morning." I said and freed him from my hug. He stood up and streched himself. I couldn't help it to stare at his butt because if was literally looking perfect in these boxershorts. "Nice ass." I said and winked at him. He laughed and scratched his neck. "What time is it?" Joji asked. I grabbed his phone which was laying next to me and checked the time. As I pressed the homebutton the screen lightened up. My eyes wandered from the time to his notifications.

Jas: "Haha yeah I saw that too. How is Australia going :)xx?"

Why are they texting? And how long has it been since they started to. I turned around and saw Joji waiting for my answer. "Is something wrong babe?" He asked and walked towards me. "Jasmine? Are you serious?" I asked and showed him the notification. He raised his eyebrow and quickly grabbed the mobile. "It's actually none of tour business." He said and I felt a heat growing in my head. "What the fuck do you mean it's none of my business?" I climed of the bed and stood right infront of him. "Why don't I have an idea that you guys are texting?" Joji stepped back and looked at me with big eyes. "I mean it would be fine if you'd tell me that." The jelousy was alerting to overflow me. "Y/n. There is seriously no big deal with me and Jasmine. We are not flirting it's just a friendship thing." I shook my head. "You don't understand. Of course you can be friends but why the hell wouldn't someome tell me that you were texting." Joji now walked towards me and tried to put his hand on my shoulder. I slapped his hand and avoided his touch. "You have to trust me." I looked at him and something in his dark eyes told me to believe him. I trusted him but the anger inside me wouldn't cool down. I just walked past him, grabbed my jeans and a oversized tee and went to the living room. Ian and Max were sitting on the couch. "Good morning y/n at 4 pm." Max laughed. I wasn't in the mood to smile or either answer. I just grabbed my phone and left the house without saying anything.

I wanted to tell ya that I'm not going to change my cover anymore so you guys wouldn't get CONFUSED AS SHIT LOL. Btw I drew it pretty thicc right?

Well m'ladies thank you so so so much for 4 fucking K reads

Well m'ladies thank you so so so much for 4 fucking K reads. Guys i'm seriously amazed holy balls. And a thank you for faving and reading this pile of shieeeet. I love you all have a nice, ebola positive and cuntish day. buh byeeeee