27.

(Trigger warning)

A gentle touch awoke me from my sleep. I looked up and could see a brunette stewardess smiling at me. "Ma'am we landed." She said and looked over to Joji. "I'll wake him up." I said and sat upright. I stretched myself and looked at Joji. He was still sleeping. The hood was pulled over his head and his hair was covering his face a little bit. I smiled while looking at him and felt like a creep. "Joji wake up." I said and brushed his hair back. Joji moved but still didn't open his eyes. "We landed dude wake up." Now he slowly opened them. He was so cute when he was sleepy. We grabbed our things and left the plane. As soon as we got out I took Alpha out of the transport box. Poor thing it had to stay in it for such a long time. We walked outside waited for Chad to pick us up. Max filmed how Ian and Joji asked strangers if they have seen chef and after 20 minutes Chad arrived. We all quickly hopped into the car.

~Magical time-skip~

Joji POV

After we finished buying everything for Alpha we got into my apartment and we both sat down in the living room. It was 9pm and the flight was actually really exhausting, although we just slept the whole time. Y/n turned the Tv on and leaned back with her hot cup of tea in her hand. America was really cold but I laid there shirtless and considered the beauty sitting next to me. She was wearing my oversized hoodie and you can say, she almost disappeared in it. Soon she will turn 19 and I planned so much for her. Y/n turned her head around and looked at me. "Do you also want a cup of tea?" She asked and smiled. She literally had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. I shook my head and sat upright. I took the mug out of her hand slowly and felt my fingers burning while placing it on the table infront of us. She raised her eyebrows I could read the question marks out of her face. I smiled and let my eyes wander all over her face. Her warm E/c eyes made my heart beat faster and her smile made me loose my mind. I leaned forward and with every centimeter I came nearer to her, her scent filled up my lungs. "I love you." I said right before our lips could touch. I laid my lips on hers and started to kiss her in the most gentle way ever. Her lips worked so well on me, it felt like heaven to kiss her. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. I thought about what would happen, If we wouldn't have met. I am not sure but I can't imagine to ever find someone else, who's as perfect as y/n. Her hand ran trough my hair and I rested my head on her shoulder. Suddenly my eyes felt so much heavier than before, and not because I was tired. My heart got faster and with every beat my chest hurted. My breaths got shorter and heavier. "Joji are you okay?" Y/n asked and pushed me up, so I would sit upright. Suddenly my head started to spin, I felt how my eyes rolled back and everything faded in black.

Reader POV

"Joji are you okay?" I asked and pushed him off my shoulder. He leaned back and suddenly his eyes rolled back. I jumped up, feeling how mushy my knees got. My hands started to shake and my eyes started to fill up with tears immediately. "Joji!" I shouted and grabbed him by his shoulders. He didn't answer. His white eyeballs were shaking. Joji started to gasp for air, like he was suffocating. Tears started to run down my face. "Joji please say something!" I shouted and started to sob. I couldn't tell what was happening right now, but it definitely wasn't something good. Joji's whole body cramped together and started to shake like an earthquake. I pulled my phone out and called 911. I explained them everything with a quaking voice and gave them our adress. I threw my phone on the floor and kneed infront of Joji. He still gasped really loudly. I liftet his head. With my shaking fingers I brushed his cheek. My sight got blurry because of the amount of tears in my eyes. I closed them and prayed. "Please Joji." I sobbed. His head was twitching in my hands. "Please stay with me."

The ambulance appeared within minutes and they drove us to the hospital. I couldn't stop crying. The tears flew like a waterfall. As soon as we got into the hospital, I texted Max.

"Brooklyn Hospital Center Asap. Joji is in trouble."

"What happened y/n?" he asked. I wiped away the tears with my sleeves.

"Just come now! Bring Ian with you." With that he didn't answer. They brought Joji into a room as fast as possible and I wasn't allowed to go in. I leaned on the wall and let myself sink to the floor slowly. My eyes burned and my mouth was dry. Suddenly I started to sob again. I looked down to my sleeves and could see, how wet they were. I burried my face in my hands and inhaled. Joji's scent went up my nose and I shook my head. This can't be the end. "Please don't leave me." I whispered. "Y/n!" Ian shouted. I looked to my right and saw Max and Ian walking towards me fastly. I stood up and ran towards them. As my arms wrapped aroud Ian the tears started to flow again. He put his arms around me and I could feel Max's hand on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and burried my face into Ian's chest. "He can't leave me now."

Max and I sat down on the chairs and waited for Ian to come back with the water he should get for us. Almost 1 hours passed and we still didn't got any news on Joji. I calmed down and the tears also stopped. Ian came back and sat down on the floor. "Do you want to have the seat?" I asked and tried to get up slowly. My head hurted so much. Ian laid his hand on my thigh and looked at me seriously. "Sit down." He said and I did what he said. "Now tell us what happened." Max mumbled. I have never seen him so quiet before. I closed my eyes to get an exact flashback of what happened. As soon as I closed them, the pictures of Joji appeared infront of my eyes like a slideshow. I widenly opened my eyes again. Max laid his hand on my back. "If you don't feel like talking about it you don't have to." I nodded and lowered my gaze, trying to control my tears. "Thank you." I said quietly. Suddenly the door opened and the doctor walked out. We all jumped up like we got stung by an adder. The black haired doctor pulled papers out and looked at them. He mumbled and my stomach cramped together with every noise he made. Now he looked up. "Are you here for George Miller?" He asked. His foreign accent sounded like he was from Syria. "Yes." Ian replied quickly. The doctor smiled and a small spark of hope lit up in my chest. "Mr. Miller is quite healthy. The incident, that happened was a seizure, which he also had a lot before." Ian and Max exhaled. "He is able to go home in two days, he might have problems with walking for a bit." The heavy burden on my chest disappeared. I was so glad that Joji was okay. "Can we see him now?" I asked and smiled brightly. The doctor looked at his watch and raise his eyebrows. "It's almost 11 pm and he's still sleeping." He looked at me mercifully. "I'm sorry but I'd advise you to come tomorrow morning." I nodded lightly. "Thank you so much." I said and turned around to Max and Ian. We walked out of the Hospital and got into Max's car. "I'm glad that it only was a seizure." Ian said and I looked at him outrageous. "What do you mean only a seizure? You can't imagine how terrible it looked." Ian turned his head around and looked at me. "Joji is having those multiple times and it's not that bad. He'll probably tell you about it tomorrow." He said and smiled. I leaned back and looked out of the window. A wave of mixed emotions rushed through my body. I closed my eyes. I'm glad that he's okay.

This chapter was a little hardcore I think but well we can't always have the goofs and laughs ya know. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for your support and shit. And yo waking up to all your amazing comments and dm's is the most beautiful feeling on this planet. I love you all gayass. Stay cancerous buh byeeee xx