Prologue

A/N:

I know that I'm a year or so late on making this Fanfic, but fuck the rules and the haters, I'm still doing it. All the characters in this fanfiction are all from Ubisoft's game: Assassin's Creed: Syndicate except for my OC's. All of that aside, I hope you all like it and if you do, please do me a favor and share it with your friends, family, neighbors, classmates, grandparents, fish, dog, cat, etc.. Bullshit aside and on with the story!!

                                                                                     ***

Prologue

The brutes came at me and did their best to try and wound me with the kitchen knives they had with them. I smirked at their way of handling the knives, knowing that they didn't have any training, I used my advantages and knocked them out easily. I had no intention of killing anyone unless I really had to. Every single one of them knocked out cold and unarmed. I took their knives and placed it somewhere where no one would find it easily.

Once I finished, someone called out for the police. I immediately ran away to the darkness and away from the scenery, hoping that the person who called out for the police didn't see my face.

-----------------