Fifteen

Jacob's POV up ahead, dearies!! ;D Sorry for not updating.. I really am a horrible person ;-; I just hope you guys would forgive me for not keeping my word because I get a lot of ways to write this story/fanfic and there's just too much from them to be chosen. Please bear with this stupid author's ways of writing and enjoy the chapter! 

The next chapter might be up this afternoon or tomorrow at around 10 (GMT +8:00) so better look out for it ;D

---------------------------------

"It's been three days and she still hasn't come home, Greenie. Are you sure she is alright?" I asked him for the nth time today, receiving a dry "Yes, I'm sure." from him.

He doesn't look at me and sighed deeply "If you want to see her badly, you'll find her at the highest place in London.. though I cannot promise that she will be there, you'll have to ask around for her." I said a short thank you to him and went back outside to get the rest of the boxes. If I was going to find her today, I have to hurry up and finish getting these damned boxes inside our hideout within a few minutes.

Three.

Three days since our gang fight, three days since I haven't seen her, three days since I got to talk with her.

Three days that I've been..

I shook my head to let go of such thoughts of mine and went on with my work. If I could only sneak out from Evie and Greenie's sight, I would've been outside looking for her already.

I looked outside and back inside to the far side of the carriage, where the two elder Assassins talked about each other. As I planned for a little escape, I tried to not raise their suspicion.

There were boxes placed on the top of the ones beneath it, making it a tower a little bit taller than my height. I took a final glance at the two of them before casually walking out to 'get' another box, using the boxes as my hiding place as I fired my newly-attached grapple thanks to Aleck.

I felt the hook dig itself on to the roof of the station above me, I jumped to make the mechanism pull me up. Wind rushed right at my face as it lifted me upwards.

Once I was at the top, a familiar female figure stood at a roof not a few meters away, but the dim shadow of the rain clouds made her face dark underneath the mop of dark hair that was concealing her facial features. One thing's for sure: she was staring at me.

Next thing I knew, there was a tap from behind me that nearly made me fall. "What the bleeding hell are you doing up here?" Evie said from beside me as she gave me a nasty look. "I was going to look of my partner, is all." she sighed and pinched my nose, forcing it to my right side "Just take good care of yourself out there, okay?" she said, I turned to face her again, but she wasn't there anymore. "I will, I promise." I whispered, knowing that she was just hiding nearby.

Before going, I looked back at where I saw the figure. It wasn't there anymore. I shook it off and went off to find her.

The first place I looked for her is the one nearest to the train hideout, where I first met her with Greenie. As I went there, I used the grapple to easily go from one building to another.