DISCONTINUATION, SORRY

Hi everyone who is reading this!

This is a HUGE sorry for not being able to continue this fanfic. It's just that I don't have the means to write something that's not originally mine. I feel bad about writing something wherein the main story is not mine and including the fact that it's unauthorized.

Also it's because I don't want people to keep waiting for my updates that are always sucky and are slowly drifting away from the way I wanted it to go. Including the fact that my inspiration to continue to write this ran away because of something that happened and it's kind of related to the entire series of games.

Though, if any one of you guys want to continue this fanfic for your own account, I might allow you but you have to ask permission from me first. 

Again, I'm so sorry for discontinuing the fanfic. I might write anime fanfics of Black Butler, Yuri!!! on Ice, Free!, etc. Just let me know what you guys want me to write for future fanfics and maybe or I will do my best to make it happen, though it has to be something I know. I'm still new to the anime world and have only watched a few of them. (please suggest good ones ;-;) 

I'M SO SORRY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY / NIGHT.

-exi

🎉 You've finished reading DISCONTINUED!! Partners From The Shadows (Assassin's Creed Syndicate Fanfic) 🎉