Percy (1)

Okay I didn't want to die.

That's the first thing.

The second is I never wanted to be brought back.

My 'name' is Lady of the Sea. Or as I prefer to be called Percy. Because unlike the others 'Manny' *cough* Artemis *cough* brought back I remember my whole life.

Every single godsdamn moment.

You see after the Giant War Annabeth betrayed me.

She told the gods I worked with Gaea. Against the people I had helped save less than a year prior.

There was a vote. My father, the twins, Hestia, Hermes, and Hades proclaimed my innocence. But Zeus would have nothing of it.

Now I'm dead. I had such a loving family didn't I?

'Manny' explained that she, sorry he, chose Guardians to protect the world from Pitch.

So now I'm flying over the ocean on a sea breeze. A small fishing boat was in a still.

Two men and a teenage boy trapped in a pocket of calm water and air.

I don't know why but I help out these trapped vessels.

I landed on the deck of the ship. They were raising the mainsail trying to catch some wind.

Yeah sail boat. Outdated but for some this is all they can afford.

I stirred up the water in the air creating a steady breeze pushing them back towards the island.

Then, a current 'mysteriously' appeared under the boat.

Being the Lady of the Sea means I have just as much control over water as I did before but now I can take control of water my dad is holding and vice versa.

The teen turned around and saw me disappear in a burst of water vapor.

I like the smaller villages, its easy enough to write a small legend about myself and sneak it in there.

So anyway I traveled to Bermuda, like father like daughter I guess.

I sat on the beach away from the water. The water here was really choppy. Dad must be mad about my death.

Anyway I was relaxing when the air got really cold. I swear if Khione is messing with Bermuda...

Frost appeared momentarily before it melted in the heat.

"Guys there's some sort of power here, it might be her but I can't stay long. Hot weather is not my style." A voice drifted on a chilly wind.

Okay scratch what I said earlier. If eidolons are messing with Bermuda...

But strangely I didn't get the feeling of someone breathing down my neck.

Who cares. They can't bother me now.

I stood up brushing the sand off my jeans.

I walked through the streets, no one spotting me because they didn't believe.

I was minding my own business when a boy around seventeen ran into me.

He had snow white hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a sweatshirt and brown knit pants, its much too warm for that type of clothing.

Ugh. Percy here. Ever since I was brought back I've been a bit more what's the word, eloquent with my speech. Back to the story.

"Hi?" He said. When he spoke his breath misted, like he was colder than the surrounding air.