Percy/Poseidon

I swung my sword, blocking a hit from North's swords.

Then I slashed at his side.

I may not be able to kill him. But I can slow him down.

I whistled and a fearling leapt onto the Russian's back.

Then I moved onto the next Guardian.

Who I easily knocked out of the air with some water.

This is too easy. I should have switched sides years ago. I only have to worry about the demigods.

Not the monsters.

"Percy! Don't do this! We don't want to hurt you!" Thalia yelled, arrow aimed at me, her brother beside her.

"Yeah Percy. You don't have to do it." Nico and Hazel were to my left.

I gave a harsh bark of laughter. "You don't get it do you? They aren't making me do this. I'm doing this because I want to."

Then I smiled. "Now get out of my way." I blasted them with water.

This is way too easy.

"You know...we should have recruited you to begin with...look." Pitch gestured at the battlefield.

All of the Guardians were unconscious, and most of the demigods were disabled.

Then someone tackled me, before pinning me to the ground.

"Seaweed Brain! Listen to me! We're your friends!"

Glaring I controlled her blood and threw her off.

I stood up. "My friends wouldn't have killed me. My friends would have mourned me. My friends wouldn't have stood passively after my death!"

Fearling drug Heros over by his ankles.

But then he kicked out and freed himself before launching himself at me.

He held me close to him, my arms pinned to my sides.

"Listen. You might...no. I'm not going to apologize."

Then he did something I didn't expect.

He threw me at Pitch.

The Boogeyman caught me...by being knocked to the ground.

Then I felt something happen.

Like a blast of energy...which knocked me out.

Poseidon

There was a massive burst of energy and we gods looked at each other.

Well mainly at Artemis.

She smiled. "They did it. They beat Pitch...and your father."

"But what about Percy?" I questioned looking at her.

She sighed.

"I don't know. I don't know how they got her to join them. I don't know why she did. But she might be okay now that his influence is gone."

It was at that moment the door flew open and Luke rushed in with my daughter...who was unconscious.

"Here. Take her. When she wakes up it'll be best if she sees you. At least she can't really hurt you."

Wow. That's completely reassuring.

"I'm taking her to my cabin." I immediately said, not giving my brother to get a word in edgewise before disappearing in a burst of mist.

Once I reappeared in my cabin and I placed Percy on her bed...I looked her over.

No visible injuries. That's good I guess.

She's wearing a black shirt and black jeans...bit too Hades style for my liking but she was in a nightmare dimension.

The door opened and Jack walked in.

The plan was to fake being knocked out until Pitch was vulnerable before hurting him enough so he dissolved.

"How is she?"

"She seems f-"

Percy shot forward gasping for breath and when she saw us she pushed herself back.

"Hey. Percy it's okay. You're safe. They can't hurt you. I won't let them hurt you." Jack slowly moved towards Percy, who just as slowly moved away.

But eventually she ran out of bed and Jack pulled her against him in a hug.

He tilted her chin up. "I still love you. No matter what." Then he leaned down and kissed her.

And it kinda turned into them making out.

No shame?

Like seriously?

I cleared my throat. And Jack pulled away bright red, while Percy pressed her face into his sweatshirt.

Her body shook harshly and I first thought she was laughing.

But then I realized she was sobbing.

Which how could I not recognize I have no idea.

I pulled her away from Jack and into an embrace of my own.

Percy struggled in my grip before realizing I wasn't going to release her anytime soon. So she instead grabbed my shirt and sobbed harder.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I could have killed them."

"Hush baby. It wasn't you."

And it was at that moment I knew something was really wrong.

Cause she froze.

"You don't understand. I wanted to. They didn't force me. All of that...that was what I wanted to do. What I would do if my flaw wasn't loyalty. They suppressed it. But that was all me. They didn't force me, they trained me. Your dad was more of a parental figure than you were in sixteen years!"

I sighed.

Why is it now? Right after I got her back that she has to bring that up.

But she does make some valid points.

I pried her away from me before forcing her to meet my eyes.

"I don't care that it was your choice. You may have made that choice but it was influenced by years of this family. So it really wasn't your choice no matter how much you think it was. Because it may have been your choice in theory.  But in truth it wasn't."

"Why does this sound sorta like I slept with someone and you found out?"

Welp. Guys.

Here we go with the end of this book.

Which as always sucks.

So...I want you guys to vote on priority books

The Masquerade

The Sea's Warrior

(Fem.) Percy meets Fablehaven

Or possibly a new book cause I love being over stretched (possibly a Guardian of the hunt maybe although it might be weird)

Oh and go check out my English Assignment I posted under the title

The Lord of the Flies (8th Period English Assignment)

So.....

See yah