Poppin Asf

Karissa's POV

"She ride me like a porn star
She ride me like a porn star
She ride me like a pro she did this shit before
I hold her tight no letting go till she say she can't take no more
I'm speechless
All I say is ooh
She ride, she ride
She ride, she ride, she ride..."

Said my alarm. It played my favorite song by my favorite artist, August Alsina. It was the only way I got enough confidence to go up on that stage. It was time to go to that hell hole I called a job, Magic City. The only reason I keep going back is to stay out of trouble with my shitty ex-boyfriend, Aiden. 

"You up, Karissa?" Alexis called from downstairs.

"I'm up." I sighed.

There was a short pause.

"Oh my god! Karissa! Girl, you gotta see this!" she ran up stairs with her phone. August Alsina had posted a picture saying he was coming to Magic City that night.

"On God." I grabbed her phone.

"YES! Girl you gotta go and throw that ass for him." she twerked in front of my bed.

I laughed. "Girl, calm yo ass down. I'm damn sure going in there and shaking that ass. You should come." I gave her the phone back and walked in the bathroom.

"Of course. Anything for my baddest bitch." she smiled.

"Ok. Let me shower and shit and then you'll get ready and we can leave." I sighed.

"Alright. Take your time." she smiled and walked out.

I showered and put on a jogging suit. I packed all my stuff, including tonight's outfit and all my hygiene stuff to make sure I was clean.  I was a stripper, but I ain't run around fucking everybody that offered.

"I'm ready." Alexis came out the bathroom with a tight body suit on.

"Damn. You looking fine." I looked her up and down.

She laughed. "Thanks hun."

"Let's go." I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door.

***********************

I went to my locker in the backroom. I changed into some purple lingerie, fish nets, silver glittery red bottoms and a head band with purple feathers on it. I walked out into the hallway where I saw Alexis.

"Hey. You ready?" we walked towards the curtains that lead to the stage area.

"Yes. Pray for me." I hugged her and she sat in the audience.

"Please welcome one of our star dancers, SWEET HEAVENLY!" DJ Nasty said at the booth.

I climbed on the stage and was joined by two more strippers, but they were more of backups. I began the routine by swinging on the pole. There was money falling everywhere.

"BOUNCE THAT ASS!" Alexis yelled from the audience. I laughed and blew her a kiss. I was half way through the routine when DJ Nasty turned down the music.

"Sorry to interrupt you Sweet Heavenly, but AUGUST ALSINA just got in the building." he pointed towards the door. My heart raced as I saw him walk towards the booth. DJ Nasty threw him a microphone.

"What's up everybody?" he said. His sweet New Orleans accent turned me on but I had to keep focus.

"Let's watch this pretty lady perform." he looked at me and smiled. He pulled out a whole bank roll and threw it on the stage.

"Let's do it!" DJ Nasty turned the music back up. I looked at Alexis. She nodded as if saying "Go On."

I was about to finish the routine when I turned towards the audience. I saw Aiden standing by the stage. He was staring at me with a straight face. I forgot I needed to design his place for him. That needed to be done last week, and I hadn't even started.

I all of a sudden felt light-headed. I stepped back to avoid letting him touch me,but I was too late. He reached up and yanked me to the ground by my hair. I felt a hard punch and he let me go. There was people scrambling everywhere. I eventually got the strength to get up. I ran to the dressing rooms in the back. I looked at myself in the mirror and sat back in one of the chairs. I put my head down and started to cry.

**********************

Congrats to me on my second story. I thank you for reading my 1st story.

 Continue reading. #alsinanation😘

OOOOUUUU🎀