Domination Over?

Karissa's POV

"Karissa." KJ looked down at me.

"What?" I said weakly.

"You good?" he examined my entire body.

"I wanna go home." I said, laying across the back seat.

"Aiden, why can't we just let her go? They already know about it. If we let her go now, we won't be in as much trouble." he looked at me with sympathy.

"Nigga, you forgetting about the 13 Mafia? The hell is wrong with you? We only need one more girl before our team is complete." Aiden said, driving into the parking lot of a big building.

"Why can't we get a random hoe?" KJ said.

"Nah, too late." he got out.

"Come on, Karissa." KJ opened the door.

"I don't wanna go with you." I said.

"I don't wanna force you to go either but you gotta understand, I got involved in some bad shit." he grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

"I don't give no fucks." I said before getting out.

"You should." he pushed me to the ground. I tried to get up but ended up throwing up blood and falling back down. I laid there. The pain was too unbearable.

"Why don't y'all kill me now. I would rather die than to be here and suffer." I said, looking up at KJ.

"You're too pretty to kill." he smiled and dragged me by my arm into the building.

"Day 2 with her." KJ said, dropping me in front of the desk of a big man.

"Why did y'all beat her all up? What are we gonna do with her? The hell can we do with her?" he looked down on me.

"Oscar, it's the best we could do." Aiden walked up.

"I trusted y'all ass. How can we get her well and back in shape? Didn't y'all say the police and her friends already know? You putting the 13 Mafia in danger." Oscar said, getting upset.

"We understand." they put their heads down.

"Apparently y'all don't. We don't have no medicine or nothing. They already on our behinds and you pull some shit like this." he stood up.

The 13 Mafia, I thought. I should've known.

"You some stupid muhfuckas." he reached down and picked me up.

"Well you want us to kill her?" Aiden followed as he carried me to another room.

"Hell no. They know now." Oscar sat me on a bed and got a bucket of water and wiped my face.

"Then what we gone do?" KJ watched as Oscar examined me.

"We gotta let her go." he looked closely at me cuts and bruises.

"And what's gone happen to us?" Aiden said.

"I should have you motherfuckas killed." Oscar said.

"You can't just get rid of us." KJ pleaded.

"And we could expose all of 13 Mafia." Aiden smirked.

"You wouldn't do that. You both too scared." Oscar laughed.

"Says who?" KJ rolled his eyes.

"Me." Oscar punched both of them and turned back to me.

"Hey. Can you hear me?" he looked down at me.

"Yes." I slowly nodded.

"What's your name?" he helped me sit up.

"Karissa." I wiped blood from my mouth.

"I'm gonna try my best to get you back home safely. I know that may sound weird from the head of the 13 Mafia, but I can't use you in my army." he said, digging through a box and pulling out bandages and ointment.

"So you're gonna let me go?" I smiled at him.

"Yes, Ms. Karissa." he smiled back.

"Thank you so much. I thought they were gonna kill me." I looked at KJ and Aiden laying on the floor.

"If I found out they killed you I would've killed them." he said, wrapping up my arm.

"Thank you, sir." I smiled.

"No need to thank me. You can call Oscar." he laughed.

"You have an army of girls?" I asked as he rubbed the cream on my other arm.

"Yeah. They brainwash the girls and they work for the 13 Mafia. It's only if they want to or if they disrespect us." he said, wrapping it.

"That's bad." I shook my head.

"Well, I'm only in for money." he sighed.

"Oh." I watched him finish.

"Wait." he helped me stand up. "They didn't rape you, did they?" 

"6 times." I slowly began to cry again.

"They're dead." he said.

"Don't kill KJ." I said.

"Why not?" he sat me back on the little bed and took my pants off.

"I..I just don't think he did it because he wanted to." I said, wincing from the pain as he poured alcohol on my legs.

"What you mean?" he stared at all the bruises.

"I think Aiden made him do this." I said as he rubbed the cream on my right leg.

"You must've saw the notes." he wrapped my leg.

"No." I sighed.

"Good." he repeated the same process on my other leg.

"Oscar." I said after he was finished and brought me a change of clothes.

"Yes?" he smiled.

"Thank you." I hugged him tight.

"Wow, uh, you're welcome." he let go.

"Why you seem surprised?" I smiled.

"No one has ever thanked me for anything before." he sat down in the corner of the room.

"Your life seems rough." I said, getting dressed.

"I've been through a lot, kid. This isn't even the worst I've seen. I'm getting you out because you seem special. Something is different about you. You deserve better." he sighed and looked down.

"Thank you for that. No one has ever told me anything like that before." I said, thinking of August.

"You're very welcome." he smiled and stood up.

"When can I leave?" I sat back on the bed.

"I'm gonna try to get you back tomorrow." he looked at his phone.

"Ok. What can I do in the mean time?" I looked around.

"Have you eaten?" he smiled.

"I haven't eaten in 3 days." I sighed.

"I'm gonna order you hell of food." he got his phone.

"Yay." I smiled. He laughed.

We laughed, ate and talked until nightfall.

***********************

Hope you enjoyed.😜 #alsinanation

OOOOUUUU🎀