Advance

Karissa's POV
(Kenneth in the pic)

"Ok, Let's go look at the building." Alexis walked in. We were going to look at a building we were thinking about using for our boutique.

"I'm ready. Could Kenneth make it?" I closed my bedroom door and walked down the stairs with her.

"Yes. I can't wait to finally see him again." she said. We got in the car and left.

"This is beautiful." I pulled up in the parking lot.

"I know." she hopped out. Kenneth was by the door waiting for us.

"Hey bitch." I hugged him.

"I'm glad you're feeling better." he smiled.

"Let's look around." Alexis unlocked the door. I walked in and it was huge.

"How much did you say this was?" I turned to Alexis.

"$52,000." she smiled.

"Buying?" Kenneth asked.

"Yes. Buy and own." she said.

"We're getting it." I said.

"Definitely." Alexis grabbed my hand.

"Y'all wanna go eat then we can go back to my shop and work on some designs?" Kenneth walked towards the door.

"Sounds like a plan." Alexis followed.

I stopped when my phone rung.

"Hey bae." It was August.

"Hey. Can you come home? Like now?" he was trembling.

"I'm on the way." I hung up and looked at Alexis.

"Who was that?" she opened the car door.

"August. I gotta go but you and Ken can go ahead and I'll meet you there." I hopped in the car.

"Ok." she said. I started the car and rushed home...

August's POV

"Yo Aug, phone!" Ty yelled from the living room.

"Who is it?" I walked in.

"Hospital." he handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello, Mr. Alsina. We go the results to your paternity test." it was the nurse.

"Ok. What is it?" I said anxiously.

"The results came back that you are in fact the father of Amiah. Miracle wants you to come immediately." she said happily.

"Uh, ok. I'm on the way." I felt light headed.

"Ok." she hung up.

"What they say?" Chris asked.

"She's mine." I said in dis-belief.

"Congrats man." he stood up and shook my hand.

"Thanks y'all. But I gotta go." I picked up my jacket.

"Aight." Ty said.

$$$$$$

"So are you happy?" Miracle asked as I walked her and the baby to the car.

"I still can't believe I have a little girl." I looked at her in the car seat.

"Are you gonna be there?" she said with attitude.

"Why the fuck would you ask that?" I said, putting Amiah in the car.

"It was a question." she got in.

"I'm not even with you and I've been here through the whole thing. Even with my career and the press. I even said fuck everyone else and tried to do the best for you. We have a baby girl now so we gotta work together." I said, pulling off.

"I understand." she crossed her arms. We rode in silence until I stopped at a red light and put my hand on her thigh.

"I just had a baby. Ain't gone be no fucking." she moved my hand.

"Wait till you get approved." I said, pulling off.

"What we gone do about Karissa?" she asked, changing the subject.

"I might have to let her go." I said, a little scared of her reaction.

"You don't have to." she said.

"No. I have to." I said, looking in the backseat at Amiah sleeping.

Karissa's POV

I pulled up at the house and went in. August was sitting on the couch crying in the dark.

"What's wrong baby?" I sat next to him.

"Miracle is upstairs." he said through tears.

"Ok." I grabbed his hand.

"Baby." he said, sitting up and looking at me with tears streaming down my face.

"Yes." I stared at him.

"It's gonna hurt like hell telling you this." he said, now crying harder.

"You can tell me anything. Calm down." I wrapped my arms around him.

"I want us to move in together. I want us to settle down. I already got a house and everything. I was supposed to surprise you but things are not working how I planned." he said all in one breathe.

"Ok." I nodded.

"But I can't continue. I love you to the moon and back. I always will. Amiah is mine but I don't wanna weigh you down with this baby. If we can figure out a way that we can be together and I can still be in my baby's life then we can do it. I'm not saying I'm leaving you for Miracle, I just want you to be better." he said crying hard. 

With every word he spoke my heart broke more.

"I get it. That's your decision and I understand." I got up and went to my room. Miracle was laying sleep with the baby in her arms.

"Karissa, you gotta understand." he followed me.

"No, I do." I got a suitcase and threw all my shit in it.

"Y'all ok?" Miracle sat up.

"Hey Miracle. Congrats again. I'll see you whenever." I smiled, hugged her then kissed the baby.

I dragged my bags down and took everything else I had and put it in the car. 

"Go to the house I bought at least." Aug handed me the address and keys.

"Thank you." I got it and started the car.

"Please Karissa. Don't leave me again." he was on his knees crying and begging.

"I'm sorry." I looked at him one last time and rolled up the window.

"No! Karissa!" he cried and stood up.

"Bye, August." I started the car and pulled off. Before I pulled off I looked at him on his knees. Begging for me to come back. 

As much as I loved August, I couldn't take it. If I went back I would've never left. I vowed to never make that mistake again..

****************

Hope you enjoyed😜 #Alsinanation 

OOOOUUUU🎀