Downtown

August's POV

"You ready?" Alexis said.

"I don't even know who the hell you are." I looked her up and down. She had covered her freckles and her hair was black.

"You say that. You look like your name should be Travis." she laughed.

"Let's go y'all." Darian called, getting into his car.

"Here we come." she grabbed my hand and ran over to the car.

$$$$$$$

Karissa's POV

"Why do y'all always force shit? That's why you don't have me now." I said, crying.

"Shut up. It's time for your bath." Aiden said, unlocking the handcuffs and dragging me to the small bathroom.

"15 minutes." he said, pushing me in and locking the door.

"Shit." I sat up and turned on the water. I watched as the warm water slowly filled the tub. I washed myself up and got out. I looked around for anything I could use as a weapon. I noticed a shard of glass from the broken mirror under the sink. I got it and hid it in my sleeve.

"Come on, Karissa." KJ said at the door.

"Ok." I struggled to the door and he opened it.

"Wait, you're not..." he put his hand over my mouth. It was a random dude.

"It's me. Darian and Alexis are here too. Don't say shit." he whispered.

August.

August's POV

"I'll talk." Darian said.

"What you need?" the security guard asked.

"We're to drop off something to KJ." he said, disguising his voice.

"What is it?" another one said.

"Guns." I said, disguising mine as well. I opened the case, revealing 10 revolvers, 5 shotguns, and 2 AK 47's. 

"Shit." the same one tried to touch one.

"Nope." I quickly closed the case.

"Aight. He's in room 314." he said.

"Thanks man." Darian shook his hand.

"This is going better than I thought." Alexis said, going down the hall.

"Let's hope it stays that way." I said.

"Aye, KJ." I said, going into 314.

"Hey. I know you?" he said, looking up from his phone.

"Uh, Oscar sent us." I said, trying to save our asses.

"Oh, Ossie." he stood up. "The guns, right?" he looked at the two big cases we had.

"Yes. He sent us to drop them off." Alexis said.

"Who is this?" KJ said, looking her up and down.

"Aaliyah." she said, smiling.

"Hey Ms. Aaliyah." he smiled back.

"Where you want us to put the guns?" I said, getting irritated.

"On the table. Don't mind all them girl's clothes. Just push them on the floor." he said, still staring at Alexis.

"Gotcha." I said, walking to the table. I noticed the clothes belonged to Karissa.

"Yo, KJ! Where's Karissa?" Aiden said.