False Claiming?

Karissa's POV
(Karissa left, Alexis right in the pic)

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. It was KJ.

"Hello?"  I said sleepily.

"Hey. Did I wake you?" he said, all excited.

"Yes, actually." I said with an attitude.

"I'm sorry. But what happened to you last night?" he responded.

"Uh. You heard about that at the club?" I stood up and stretched.

"Yeah. How did he find you again?" he sounded alarmed.

"I don't even know honestly. I hope he's gone after what Aug...." I stopped.

"What?" he said.

"Oh, uh, nothing." I went to the bathroom and looked at my eye in the mirror.

"No. It's something. Tell me Kassy." he said.

"You know I hate when you call me that." I sighed.

"I'm going to keep doing it until you tell me. Kassy." he playfully said.

"Alright. You may or may not know, Aiden showed up out of no where. He hit me and ran off. After that they shut the entire thing down. August Alsina was our guest last night. I went to the backroom crying. I got a black eye. August came and talked to me for a while. I ended up leaving with him." I said. He didn't say anything.

"Uh, KJ? You heard me?" I frowned.

"Yeah." he said quietly.

"What's wrong?" I said through the quiet phone.

"So you're dating?" he sounded annoyed.

"No. Why?" I said, getting pissed.

"Because I wanted you Karissa. And now you up in there with another nigga. How is that supposed to make me feel?" he said, getting loud.

"KJ, you had your fucking chance. Nah, but instead you wanted to fuck that hoe. Quit telling me that bullshit. Maybe if you would've grown the fuck up then I would've been yours." I said, pissed.

"I thought I'm not what you wanted." he said.

"I told you. I wanted you so badly, KJ. But you broke my heart. It took everything in me to forgive you and speak to you again." I said, suddenly in tears.

"I'm sorry.." he got quiet.

"Ain't no damn sorry. Fuck you, KJ." I hung up the phone and collapsed on my bed. Alexis walked in and sat beside me.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Alsina. What happened?" she sounded happy.

"So now KJ is mad I met up with August last night." I sat up and sighed.

"Why is his lil ugly ass mad. He know you love that man." she rolled her eyes.

"You know we tried getting together that time. He was fucking Carmen. So I didn't mess with him for like 5 1/2 months. I eventually started talking to him again, remember?" I looked at her.

"Oh yeah. Ole shitty ass. I barely say anything to him when he visits." she said, a lil mad.

I laughed. "Well, let's just ignore his ass for now." I stood and stretched. 

"Ok. What you wanna do today?" she stood up.

"Let's go shopping." I walked into the bathroom.

"Aight. I'm getting ready first because you always go." she pushed me out the way.