Push Point

Karissa's POV
(Miracle in the photo)

"She came on to me." August tried to grab me.

"You should've let go! If you want her so bad then go be with her! If you can't respect me enough to tell me when a bitch is fucking with you, then maybe I should let go. I fell in love with you so long ago August. I get to meet you and even date you and just when I thought my relationship with boys was better because of you, this bullshit happens. You're my world August. Take that back. You were my world. One thing I won't do again is stick around in a relationship that ain't working. Fuck you, August. I never wanna see your face again." I said. I walked out and slammed the door.

"Karissa, you ok?" Chris asked. He was sitting on the couch with Kae.

"Nope." I sat down with tears rolling down my face.

"Aww, come here hun. I'll be back Christopher." Kae got up and grabbed my hand.

"Sit down." she took me out the side doors by the pool.

"What happened?" she asked.

"He was cheating with Miracle last night." I said, shaking with anger.

"Damn. Calm down." she grabbed both my hands.

"I thought this shit was forever and it's just happening again." I said, now crying.

"I wanna tell you a story." she pulled out two Myx Fusions from the cooler and handed me one.

"I'm listening." I said. We both sat back in the chairs.

"Chris and I once went to this club a while back. It was for one of his friend's birthdays. We partied for a while and towards the end, I caught this girl riding him in the backroom of the club. I was pissed, of course. Who wouldn't be. I didn't say shit to him for a week and when I was tired of him blowing up my phone, I answered. He was crying his eyes out, which surprised me. He isn't usually an emotional person, so I was in shock. I rushed over there and by the look in his eyes, I could tell he was sincere." she sighed.

"Damn." I at the waves in the ocean.

"I forgave him and we were back together. He apologized and he hasn't cheated again since." she smiled. "So what I want you to know is, it isn't always their fault. You may not understand their point of view. Always live with love and forgiveness."

"That just changed me whole mindset." I said quietly.

"I just want you to think about that. I'm going in, ok?" she stood up.

"Ok." I sighed. I sat and thought for a minute. Was August right?

"Hey love." Chy came and sat next to me.

"Hey." I smiled.

"I heard what happened." she sat down.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"I think you should listen to him." she smiled.

"I think that's what I'm gonna do." I laughed

"Seems like you're feeling better. Come in so we can eat." she went back in.

I sat and looked at the water for a minute deep in my thoughts.

"Hey, you wanna come and eat?" Chris stood over me.

"I'm not really hungry." I smiled.

"Please come eat. It's not the same when you're not at the table cracking jokes." he smiled and held out his hand.

"Ok." I grabbed his hand and we went in.

"I got her to come in." he said proudly.

"Shut up. Nobody cares." Kae rolled her eyes.