Aaliyah Alsina

Karissa's POV

"Bae, can you hear me?" I heard August's voice.

"Huh?" I opened my eyes. He was holding the baby.

"You ok?" he smiled.

"Yeah. What happened?" I sat up and looked at her. She was beautiful baby.

"She was born just a few minutes ago. You went to sleep before we could even let you hold her." he handed her to me.

"I don't remember any of that." I rubbed her cheek.

"She's so pretty." he smiled.

"Just like you." I looked up at him.

"No, she definitely got her looks from you. Look at her nose." he said.

"Oh yeah." I said.

"I love you, Karissa." he smiled and kissed me.

"I love you more, Auggie Pooh." I laughed.

"You're back to your old self. I missed that." he laughed and shook his head.

"Hello." the doctor walked in.

"Hey."  I looked up.

"We need the baby's information. Today is December 18, it's 6 pm now." he started to write.

"What all do you need?" I reached for my purse and pulled out my ID.

"The father's signature and things of that nature." he handed August the birth certificate and a pen. He signed and handed it back.

"Let me take her for a minute." August grabbed her and took a picture.

"You both should be ready to go home tomorrow afternoon." the doctor finished filling out the papers.

"Did I give you her name?" I looked at him.

"Oh, I forgot the most important part." he got the pen.

"Aaliyah." August smiled.

"Aaliyah Alsina." I smiled back.

"Aaliyah Alsina." Aug grabbed my hand.

"Ok." he wrote it down and left.

"Knock Knock." Alexis walked in with Darian.

"Darian, Imma whoop yo ass when I get out this damn hospital." I sat up and rolled my eyes.

"I know. I'm sorry." he gave me a hug.

"Where's the baby?" Alexis looked around.

"With Aug." I pointed.

"Damn, August. You spoiling her already." Alexis took her.

"I love her. I'm sorry." he laughed and walked up to me.

"Karissa, you know something we never did?" he sat on the bed.

"What?" I smiled.

"Celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We haven't even celebrated any holidays together."  he sighed.

"You're right. Maybe next year we can work it out and spend more time together." I grabbed his hand.

"Good Idea." he looked at his phone. "After you get out the hospital we're having a party. And we're going out Saturday. I have something for you." he smiled.

"Ok. I'm sleepy as fuck." I sat back.

"You want me to go home or stay here?" he stood up.

"Go home. Where's Amiah?" I asked.

"I don't know." he looked around.

"Here she is." Alexis lead her in.

"Daddy." she ran to August.

"Hey. You wanna see the baby?" he picked her up. She nodded.

"Look." Aug carried her to the baby's bed.

"My sister." Amiah smiled and pointed.

"We can take her home tomorrow, ok? You ready to go?" August put her down.

"Yes." she ran over to the bed where I was.

"You ok?" she looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes baby. You go home with daddy. I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" I reached down and picked her up.

"Ok." she smiled.

"We'll see you later." August kissed me.

"Ok." I smiled.

"We're leaving too." Alexis stood next to me.

"Ok. Bye y'all." I hugged them both then they left.

I was sleep for a good 2 hours when I heard my door open. I opened my eyes and was surprised.

"COURTNEY!" I sat up.

"Hey." she laughed.

"It's been over a year." I hugged her.

"I know. I heard you had the baby so I decided to come through and see you." she smiled.

"Yeah. She's over there." I pointed to the little baby bed. I thought they had took her.

"She's so pretty." she smiled and picked her up.

"Thanks." I sat back.

"Well, I wanted to come and chat with you. Trey and I moved in together and we were planning on getting married, but I don't know yet. I didn't expect to settle down this early." she put Aaliyah down and sat beside me.

"Only do it if you're comfortable and ready. Trust me, I got fucked up just from doing things other people wanted me to. if you feel like it's good for you, by all means go for it." I smiled.

"You're right. Thanks so much Karissa. You'll be at the party tomorrow, right?" she stood up.

"Yes. I'll see you there." I hugged her again.

"Ok. Bye." she smiled and walked out.

I spent the rest of my night with Aaliyah and sleeping.

August's POV

When I got back to the house, Miracle was sitting outside in her car.

"The fuck you want?" I got Amiah from her seat.

"I wanted to come see my baby daddy." she got out and put her arms around my neck.

"Don't call me that stupid shit." I took Amiah in.

"Don't be like that." she followed.

"Go home, bitch!" I yelled.

"Why?" she put her arms around me. Amiah ran upstairs.

"I don't want our daughter seeing us fight. Either you take yo ass home or I call the damn police." I turned around.

"That ain't even necessary." she pulled me into a kiss and pushed me on the couch.

Here we go again.

************************

Hope you enjoyed. #AlsinaNation 😘

OOOOUUUU🎀