Chapter 1 - Exile on Main St

A euphoric bliss runs throughout my entire body, setting all my nerve endings on fire. My eyes are squeezed shut as I throw my head back, a string of moans chorusing from my lips. My fingers grasp at the bed sheet beneath me as my back arches away from the mattress.

Ring Ring!

I slump back against the bed in frustration, looking over towards the beside table where my phone buzzes. The sheet covering my lower half falls back and Dean looks up at me annoyed, "It's Sunday morning, who the hell calls on a Sunday morning?" He demands.

I roll over and grab the phone, answering it, "Hello?" I ask, my voice breathy as I fall onto my back.

"Addison, hi. I hope I'm not interrupting something." Cassandra says.

"Uh, well-" I begin and she cuts me off, "I just need to talk to you about the barbecue at Doug's and I's tonight."

Dean looks at me frustrated and I feel it too, "Yeah, sure. Fire away."

"Okay, so Maddison and Donald are bringing around some salads, and Debra and Connor and bringing some snacks-" She begins, listing off what's getting done.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of lips begin to kiss along my thigh and I go rigid. I look down at Dean as Cassandra continues, his mischievous eyes looking up at me as he makes his way back to his desired position. I suppress my moan as my toes curl, my free hand reaching down to his hair and tugging at it. It doesn't deter him one bit and I bite my lip, Cassandra's voice being lost in the bliss.

"Addison?" She asks after a moment.

"I'm sorry what?" I ask, my voice barely suppressing the moan.

"I was wondering if you could make that amazing apple pie we had at your house a few weeks ago?" She says.

"Sure, Cassandra. No problem." I say as Dean begins to kiss his way up my stomach.

"Look, I uh-- Really gotta go. I'll see you tonight-" I say, as Dean begins to kiss my neck.

"Is everything okay?" She asks, concern in her voice.

I nod my head, my eyes closing as I feel Dean sink into me, our sweaty bodies pressed tightly together. I can't help the cry that escapes my lips and I quickly breath out, "Yeah. Talk to you later."

Before she can answer I hang up and toss the phone away and I turn to Dean, "Way to be subtle."

"Subtleties not my forte." He whispers huskily, his lips moving over my shoulder as he thrusts into me.

"Oh god." I moan out, my fingernails digging into his back.

All the talking disappears as we both get lost in the moment. The tension builds up in my core and I can feel Dean tensing up above me. We kiss each other passionately as he continues and before I know it, everything comes crashing down. I scream out, my body arching completely off the bed. He begins to groan, his head buried in my chest as I feel him release inside of me.

Our heavy breathing is the only sound that fills the air as the sensation begins to fade away. He rolls off of me to his side of the bed, catching his breath as he stares at the ceiling above us. I look up for a moment before looking to the side, seeing Dean do the same. A grin spreads across his lips and I can't help but giggle, rolling my eyes at my handsomely goofy husband.