Blades

I felt leather on my back and an engine running and then I went numb...
My eyes flickered open only to reveal something that looked like my hotel room but the thing is, it wasn't mine... I felt coldness on my head and reach up to find a damp towel laid folded on my forehead. I look around cautiously. Tae was lying on the couch next to the couch I was on ... he was asleep sat up. I gently got up from the couch my head still hurting. I went to go to grab a piece of paper on the coffee table from the note book but soon realised there's a note already there next to it.

Skyla,
Knowing you, you will leave before I wake up to avoid me... So you basically passed out cold so I brought you back to my room to make sure you don't die or something...

I chuckled gently at the last part and felt a great deal of gratitude towards him for making sure I was ok.
Just so you know I don't regret what happened at the photo shoot... In fact I would do it again in a heartbeat, Skyla just think about yourself a little... what do you really want?
Tae

I put the note back and replied:

Well I kinda really want a twix ;)
Thank you Tae , Skyla x

I put the paper and pen on the table and quietly left the room. Somehow I found my way back to my room but that wasn't without walking into a wall, however. It was already 6 am and the crisp November air filled the room, it was refreshing almost the way it brushed against my face. I got changed out of the clothes from yesterday into new clothes and headed down to the café. Just my luck, Tae was there. He must of woken up when I closed the door slightly loudly. Oops.
"Hey how are you feeling?" He asked his glistening eyes now looking concerned stared into mine.
"Better than yesterday so thank you."
"So how are you going to repay me?" He stepped close, his face closing in on mine. I could practically feel his warm breath on my lips.
"Oh wow... Here I thought you were being nice and helpful, but no you just got your eyes on the prize but trust me" My lips were now next to his ear "I don't mind repaying." I gently kissed his ear.
"Really now?" he whispers back voice low and husky.
"Really.... You believed that?!" I said laughing out loud at how gullible he was.
"Nice going princess, nice going. But that kiss on the ear was a repayment enough" he winked and walked away out the hotel door and got into a limo. All the BTS members were already in there waiting for him.
"Princess. Ha, no. " I thought to myself mockingly. I spent the day shopping for a dress to wear for the next award ceremony in a month or so. When I got back to the hotel I saw Jay kissing the receptionist. He kept saying he loved her. I knew he was lying to her and I wasn't going to let him play someone else around. I don't completely know what came over me but I grab him by his collar and pull him off of her and slap him followed by a kick to his ahem he doubles over in pain.
"I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A DUMB BITCH!" He yelled as he straightened back up.
"You know nothing you piece of shit!" I  hated him more than ever. "YOU JUST CAME BACK INTO MY LIFE SAYING YOU MISS ME! LOOK AT YOU! LOOK AT YOURSELF JAY! Look at yourself. You ain't shit. Just full of it as well as lies and you are not the man I loved. Fuck that, I probably didn't even love you."
"I WANT YOU! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED YOU!"
"BULLSHIT ! BBBBBUUUULLLL SSSSHHHHIIIITTTTT!" Anger so much anger. I was losing it. Big time.
"Please Skyla. I love you. I fucking love you!"
"Get away from me Jay. You don't love me. You just loved the fact I didn't bite back and now I do. Get out of here now!" I said sternly whilst he stepped closer to me. His hand came onto my  cheek and his thumb stroked it slightly.
"Please baby. I love you."
I looked away from him to see Tae with flowers in his hands coming down the stairs he looked at me and Jay and drops the flowers on the floor. He walks back up the stairs quicker this time. All whilst Jay was still saying he loved me and his hand still on my cheek.
"Fuck you." I said calmly before running toward the golf cart just outside the door of the hotel. I grabbed a golf stick and see Jays precious little car. I walked towards it and before I  could think twice, the club was already through the wind screen. Tears were streaming down my face as all the memories came flooding back.
" Skyla, honey... unfortunately your Dad's not coming back. But don't worry you still got me honey." My mothers voice went through my head then my fathers who I loved so much because I was a proud daddy's girl:
"Fuck you Marisa! Oh wait I didn't fuck you I fucked her! WHO HAS GOT THE UPPER HAND NOW?!"
Followed by:
"I'm leaving and keep the kid. I don't care anymore."
They didn't know I could hear them. Why ? Why dad ?
Then I remembered Jay grabbing me, I remembered my Mums drinking habits, I remember my struggle to get to where I am now...

"SKYLA! STOP!" Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed my waist and dragged me away from the now completely smashed up car. The person turned me around and hugged me tightly, hiding me from all the cameras all the whilst the tears couldn't stop. They kept coming and coming. But I felt safe in their arms I felt safe in...
Tae's arms.
Security guards got the cameras to go away and Jay was going crazy about his car.
"One second..." I watched as Tae went over to Jay and with one swift hit to Jay's face with his fist, Jay was out cold. Tae then grabbed my wrist and we both ran. He stopped me under the canopy of tree's whilst it started raining. He reached up and wiped the tears from my cheeks and then his thumb made its way down to my lips.
"Is that your favourite move ?" I asked remembering how he had done it before. He chuckled before he leaned down, and kissed me.He pushed me up against the tree, holding the sides of my face and never once did his lips leave mine. I kissed back softly. Waves of electricity shot through me during the whole thing that was until... until... I saw the blade piercing through my stomach followed by hearing footsteps run away. I gagged for air and Tae caught me as I fell. I heard him yelling in a traumatic scream:
"WHAT?! NO!"
"Oh crap... SHIT!"
"COME ON PRINCESS! STAY WITH ME!"
His voice started breaking as I felt his tears mixed with rain on my face. My head was propped up on his lap whilst he smothered me and stroked my hair whilst saying:
"Ple-please.. please Skyla, be ok!"
My eyes closed and the pain in my stomach went away I knew I was drifting away slowly...
"SOMEONE HELP!!!"