Attention

"That sneaky, flirty ,slightly hot, shit." I thought staring at the coffee cup. The words made my heart jump like reading a long awaited letter from an old friend...
Call me [a cellphone number], lets get some dinner, skinny jeans.
Skinny jeans. "So creative there!" I  thought sarcastically. I got out my phone and dialled the number before pressing call...
"Didn't take you long I see." He said picking up the phone straight away recognising my voice.
"You do realise how awkward that would of been if it wasn't me?" I giggled.
"I wouldn't mind, I would sound like a legend if I picked up the phone like that to some random person..."
"No you would of made it seem like they rang the mental institute..."
"True. So dinner tonight at 5, dress nice and we are having it at your hotel because their steak is simply divine." He said putting on a posh accent. Before ending the call before I could question and possibly reject.
My inner teenage self was screaming with joy and excitement as my dream boy finally asked me out on a date. I  put on a black fitted dress that ended just above the knee and put on the shoes I wore at the photo shoot.
___________________________
"Fuck it, I can't hold back anymore." Tae said before he smashed his lips on mine his hand at the side of my head the other still hol-
___________________________
I quickly snapped out of it and put the shoes back in the closet and put on a new pair of red stilettos. I checked my makeup for the third time in twenty minuets. I had on black winged eyeliner complimented by highlight, contour and a red lip. I did my hair to the best of my ability and then reached for the handle of my door and headed downstairs.

Downstairs, Adeulian was already waiting for me. "God he looks hot in a suit." I thought. He looked up at me then looked me up and down, from head to toe and then into my eyes with a smile plastered on his tanned face.
"Wow..." He said as I reached the bottom of the stairs where he was waiting.
" Thanks... but oh my days, cringe 101." I said giggling.
"Yeah, let's not do cringey shit again." He said smirking. His smirk wasn't like tae's, wasn't as cheeky, wasn't as attract-
"Don't know about you but I'm starving ... let's go eat." He said, cutting me off mid thought, still smirking.
"Yeah, I want food !" I said laughing as I followed him into the dinner room. I noticed swiftly that he had grabbed my hand whilst leading me to the table.
I sat down in the cream leather chair and he sat across from me, whilst a candles warm glow lit up our faces.
"Hello, welcome! What would you like to drink and for your meals ?"
We both ordered our drinks and meals. We sat there and talked about everything that happened since we last saw each other. Some flirting slipped in here and there and a lot of laughter. I knew at this point I was starting to develop a crush on him all over again...
"Sorry but I need to go to the toilet, I'll be back soon though, skinny jeans." He said winking.
"I ain't even wearing skinny jeans, you twerp." I said playfully as he left the table and grinned.

I was checking my hair in the mirror before I went back upstairs for the meeting to do with the upcoming awards ceremony on the 24th, when a man I recognised from a coffee shop around the corner or something. He put his phone on the side next to the sink that was next to the one I was above. The phone was on speaker...
"So how's the date with Skyla?" Just the mention of her name with date sent my blood boiling.
"It's good, I defo think that I'm gonna have her as my girlfriend... This will give publicity for us." The coffee shop guy said in response.
"Yeah,remember keep it up until you date her and we get the publicity we need, got to go man speak later."
" yeah see ya."
He's using her? Why would someone use a girl like her ? How could he not love her? How could he hurt her?
"You ok there man?" He said looking at me through the mirror. I must of been glaring at him subconsciously.
"Yeah erm... sorry I don't know your name."
"Adeulian. And you?"
"TaeHyung, so your on the date with Skyla huh? You love her?"
"Between us, I don't love her. Just for attention really."
I nodded my head and left. I swiftly made my way to the dining room slamming open the doors.
"you have a reservation?" The waiter asked but my eyes had already found her...

I heard the dining room doors slam open and looked up expecting to see Adeulian but found Tae being questioned by a waiter and staring my way. I stared back wondering what he was doing here. He made his way over blanking the waiter and stood infront of me...
"Look Skyla, I know your on a date but-"
"Tae why are you here? Please just leave, I'm kinda on a date right now."
"I know but please listen to me he doe-"
"I told you to forget and I made it clear so stop being weak and forget it." I abruptly cut him off mid sentence.
"Skyla-"
"Hey sorry it took so long, oh hey Tae." Said Adeulian, cutting Tae off.
"Yeah hey. I was just leaving." And with that Tae left back out the doors whilst Adeulian sat back down.
The rest of the date went smoothly and I actually couldn't wait for another.
" So this was fun..." I said as I walked him out of the hotel whilst his taxi was about to arrive."
"Yeah, look I wanted to ask you this all whilst you came to the coffee shop those years ago... will you please be my girlfriend?" ...

 will you please be my girlfriend?"