Holding on

I set my alarm at 7:30 am so I could make the most out of my last day here in Korea. I was texting Tae last night and he said he wants me to go to his tonight and spend the night and to dress nice.So obviously I'm going but as for the rest of the day I'm just going to look around the local stores and markets.
___________________________
I got back to my room later that day and looked for something more formal. I tried to find my figure hugging black dress that was off the shoulder and paired with red heals. I decided I would leave my makeup pretty natural. As I was looking through my clothes in my ,already packed,suitcase to find the dress, I saw Tae's T-shirt he let me borrow. "He ain't getting that back." I mumbled, laughing to myself. I found the dress and slipped it over my head.

After I was ready I went over to his apartment. The memories from yesterday still scared me but I can't give up now. I love him too much to stop now. I knocked on the door. Tae opened it, he stood there in a black suit and in the background candles glowed around a rose in a vase and two meals were ever side. A bottle of champagne sat behind the vase. I smiled at him whilst he bowed.
"Princess." He said looking up from the bow and gesturing towards the table with his arm.
"Aw, Tae." I said walking in. He stood up and rushed to the table to pull the chair out for me. "Your so cute." I said giggling as I sat down. He sat down opposite me.
"I'm just going to go get the food." He said getting up. I sat there looking at how much effort he put into this. It's how I should of been treated with Jay and Adeulian but Jay just abused me and Adeulian cheated (well Jay did that to) , Adeulian didn't even pull the chair out for me on our first date. I'm so happy I'm with Tae, because for the first time I love someone who truly loves me back. I know it's going to be hard with the marriage and keeping it a secret but it's completely worth it. Yes I have to throw the idea of ever having children and getting married but I honestly don't care. I'll risk everything for him. He came back in the room with two McDonald's bags. I burst out laughing.
"Oh my god!" I said in between fits of laughter, Tae laughed as he put them in front of us. "God I love you." I said still laughing, almost too much to breathe. I calmed down and opened the bag. There in the bag was a Big Mac.
"YESSSSSS! Thanks Tae-Tae!" I said unwrapping the burger like it's the last thing I would ever eat.
"Thought you would appreciate a McDonald's over a steak." He said laughing whilst picking up his burger.
"You thought right!" I said still stuffing the burger into my mouth.
"Oh crap! I forgot." Tae said whilst getting up and turning on a radio. Romantic music flowed out of it.
"It's fine Tae." I said smiling. "It's perfect." I said finishing off my burger. After eating our food we sat there and talked about anything and everything. We laughed at our funny conversations but we're serious and comforting with our more deep conversations. He's so perfect. He stood up and offered me his hand to stand up, I giggled shyly whilst taking his hand. He put his hands around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. Then we just started slowly dancing around. He leaned down and kissed me. There was so much electricity and fire in the kiss that it would of been impossible not to kiss back, so I did. His hands on my waist started tickling me so I ran.
"TAEEE!" I yelled running behind the couch.
"WHAAAAT?" He said in a mocking tone.
"Oh you know what!" I started laughing as he did.
"I have nerf guns that I got from fans..."
"This is war." I said as he threw me a gun. I grabbed a pillow as a shield. Tae ran over the couch as I shot. I ran away into the bedroom where he soon ran in and continued to shoot me whilst I ran for the door. Before I could escape the room his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back till he fell on the bed and I was lying on him.
"Oh my god ! That's cheating!" I said rolling off of him to lie next to him. He turned over so he was facing me. He was laughing so much and I started laughing to whilst turning to face him.
"I don't want to leave tomorrow." I said becoming sad at the thought of leaving him.
"Hey, it's ok...We can do this." He said whilst intertwining our fingers. We laid there staring at one another whilst our hands were linked together. "Can you hear my pulse?" Tae said looking at our hands.
"What? No." I said giggling
"Well come here." He said grabbing my hips and pulling me towards him. My head rested on the left side of his chest. "Can you hear my heart now?"
"Mmhm. It's really fast, I think you need a doctor." I said giggling.
"No it's just love. It's only like this when I'm with you. So remember that ok?" He said kissing my forehead. For the first time in my life I blushed. I blushed at his words because nothing had ever been so perfect.
"What time is your flight?"
"One pm." I replied, our voices husky as to how relaxed we were.
"Have you packed?"
"Yep."
"I'll take you to the airport tomorrow then ok?"
"Ye-ah" I said whilst yawning.
"Go to sleep, princess." And I did. I fell asleep in his arms again.
Tae POV:
I watched as she slept. The way her chest went up and down slowly. How beautiful she was when she slept. Heck she's beautiful all the time. Light snores were escaping her lips.
She doesn't deserve me. I'm going to marry someone, probably have children and live a life with them. I know she's trying to be strong but when I marry that girl , I'm scared it will hurt her. I think it will hurt her a lot and I don't want to hurt her. She needs, she needs someone else.
I love her more than anyone but I have to end this. For the both of us.

 For the both of us