Ice Cream

Hi ! I'm back with another story so means I have 4 ongoing stories on Wattpad *yeah shit my holidays is doomed because i spent most of my times here and welcome to my 'wrecked-schedule-of-updating-stories' world !* okay enough.

So, get to the point, I'm writing a cute and adorable story about our Hot and Sexy leader, S.Coups ! *cringes* I know this is out of his style but who cares ?! He still have this cute side of him okay, imagine Seungcheol being a shy boyfriend on your date ~ awww ! My heart my heart.

This is just a short story, contains fluffy cloudy words, umm maybe a bit of pick up lines? Yeah, lame pick up lines .. Ugh whatever and stupid lame jokes too because I'm lame af my life is just about kpop, wattpad, twitter, sleep, eat and repeat so that's why.

I'll start writing by the first day of two thousand and (say the name) seventeen !!! *im so hyper idk why*

Now, I'll give some spoiler ~
(P/s: I'll use his/their real name(s) on this story)

•••

           Seungcheol sat silently on the wooden bench while put his both hands under his chin also on the wooden table. Admiring the girl who sit across two table away from him.

             “She's so beautiful~” he murmured to himself them smiling

“Seungcheol hyung!” one cheerful boy waving his hand in front of Seungcheol, who's still smiling at the view. “Yahhhh!” he was about to knock Seungcheol's head with his thick book when Seungcheol finally conscious from his dreamland, he clenched his teeth then staring at the boy. Pushing the book into the boy's tummy, he rolls his eyes.

“What do you want?” ask Seungcheol annoyingly looking at the boy

“What do you want?” ask Seungcheol annoyingly looking at the boy. The boy then sit next to him and showed his sheepish smile.

“Stop smiling like that, Seokmin! You're creepy!” hissed Seungcheol. Now, his flower boy's image has gone.

“Jeonghan hyung asked me to find where are you,” said the boy named Seokmin naïvely. Still smiling but not as creepy as Seungcheol said before.

“Why?”

“I don't know but he said to inform you he need to see you as soon as possible,” again, Seokmin talk in detail.

“What sounds so important? Hmm, okay,” Seungcheol bit his inner cheek before throwing his head to where he's always looking his dream girl. She still sitting there, licking her favorite flavor ice cream, chocolate vanilla with choco chips.

“Dan Ah unnie!” one petite girl come to her while running. There's sweet smile lingering onto her face. Her little sister, Da Hee.

“Yah, don't run! You gonna trip later and I don't want omma to nag at me,” she showed her caring looking.

“But I don't tripped! Give me some~” her sister pleaded and put her aegyo face on.

“You have money, go buy it,” Dan Ah pull her hand away from Da Hee.

“I do but that flavour already finished,” she pouted her lips.

“No.”

“Unnie, jeballl ~” Dan Ah put her poker face on. 'Whatever, she's still cute.'

“Stop acting childish Dan Ah. Let her have a bite,” a tall guy grab her ice cream and give it to Da Hee.

“Gomawo, oppa!” Da Hee then ran away from them with Dan Ah's ice cream with her.

“Hanbin!” Dan Ah whine at the guy. Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows.

“Let's go on a date after school. At the usual place,” Hanbin ruffled her hair and smiling sweetly, revealing his dimples. He then walked away.

“Hyung! Palli,” Seokmin snapped Seungcheol from his frowning look. Seungcheol quickly nodded and get up from his seat. But, his eyes never left from the couple.

“Hanbin-ahh, wait for me,” Dan Ah ran onto him and wrap her hand on his arm.

*
well, yes. Wait for me~ on the next chapter next year *wink* bye for now

#IceCream
by aira