Chapter 11

Dan.Ah_Kim

[Picture]

Dan.Ah_Kim first date w Choi.SCheol i luv u as much as i luv ice cream *kissy face*

❤ 509 ✉ 87

View comments...

Hopehopie goalsss

Hwankim woww

Shishishihyuk 😢

Daheekim congrats unnie!

Ikonsgirl_ BI_kimhb_ see u rlly should move on

JuneGoo yahh Hwankim

Lillly congrats

Defkim- congratss

Dino_Saur damn hyung

han.jeong ice princess with hot prince

Joshjisoo_ perfect han.jeong u think what i think?

Dan.Ah_Kim thanks everyone //send kisses//

Asdfghjkl123 first time replying back Dan.Ah_Kim

Choi.SCheol send kisses? Dan.Ah_Kim stop flirting w them / Joshjisoo & han.jeong what thought?

Chanubabychanu BI_kimhb_ stay strong hyung

Yunyunyoyo Chanubabychanu can you stop?

                    "Lit!" Dan Ah held her hand to high-5 with Seungcheol.

"Lmao... What's with this reply?" Dan Ah punch Seungcheol lightly on his arm.

"To make the cheesy side," Seungcheol said jokingly.

"Stupid Cheol," Dan Ah let out her laugh and walk away.

"Hey, wait!" Seungcheol run to cath up with her. "Look like the other iKON members adore you too,"

"Maybe? Except for June and Jinhwan, because I heard that they're dating each other," Dan Ah smile at the thought of the two good looking guys.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Dan Ah stop and face Seungcheol.

"What should we do next?"

"I think we should do it in your way," Seungcheol put his serious look. 'Damn, he's hot like that.' Dan Ah swallow her saliva and turn away.

"Mean?"

"Sassy couple is awesome. We should try because I don't think you can catch up with all these cheesy stuffs," Seungcheol said.

"But... I want to be cheesy and all with you," Dan Ah refused. She giggled when she saw Seungcheol's reaction.

"... Alright then," Seungcheol blink his eyes and look away. 'Is playing with my heart really fun to you?'

"Should we buy couple accessories?" Dan Ah suggested.

"Like what?" Seungcheol is busy curing his heart.

"Bracelets or rings? You choose,"

"Bracelets will do it. Ring is too much for this fake relationship," said Seungcheol with his bitter smile but Dan Ah didn't take a look at him.

"Okay! Let's go!" Dan Ah once again grab Seungcheol hand but Seungcheol raised it and scratch at his random un-itchy arm. He don't want his hope get too high. Dan Ah blink her eyes, confused and embarrassed at the same time.

"Why?" Seungcheol ask her when the girl stop walking.

"Uh? Nothing..." Dan Ah look in front and keep her track but then she is surprised when Seungcheol put his arm around her shoulder. But Seungcheol just look so casual she bit her lips at how cool the boy next to her.

            When they walk together Dan Ah can see how girls look at Seungcheol and smile then whisper at each other before looking back at him. 'Why I never noticed Seungcheol at school before?' she said to herself. She look up to Seungcheol who's only focusing on the street. Dan Ah feel so annoyed with all the eyes on them so she tiptoed on her toes and meet her lips with Seungcheol's cheek.

  × × ×  

— [02.02.17]

Ice-Cream :

Scoups Cafe