Chapter 13

Seungcheol was on his way to the highschool when someone hugged his arm. He quickly look to his side and his eyes meet his lovely girl, smiling widely at him.

“Hi, boyfie!” she greeted him and Seungcheol only smile at her before muttering a ‘good morning’ to her.

“You’re early today,” Seungcheol speak up.

“What do you mean?” Dan Ah dropped her arm to her side, looking straight to the road in front.

“I mean, you’re always late before—”

“How do you know?” Dan Ah asked him make Seungcheol pressed his lips together before let out his small chuckles.

“Don’t forget you’re pretty popular in school. So of course I’ve heard some saying about you,” Seungcheol replied and Dan Ah nodded slowly.

       “Cheol-ahh...” Dan Ah look up at him. Seungcheol raised his eyebrow asking her to continue. Dan Ah then spin her body to confront her fake boyfriend before speak up.

“I think you should wait for me everyday so we can walk together to school. What do you think?”

“Anything you want. I’m fine with it,” Seungcheol replied without thinking much. 'Anything for you, my love.'

“But you don’t know my house, isn’t it?” Seungcheol look at her and nod. ‘Actually, I know.’

“Do you have extra curriculum after school? If no, I can walk you home so by that I will know where’s your house,” Seungcheol suggest.

“No, I don’t.”

“So, this evening then,” Seungcheol said and grab her hand into his when they turn to left before entering the school’s gate.

“Seungcheol, remember our promise alright?” Dan Ah close their gap and whisper to him when they’re already in the hallway. There’s only a few students because it’s still early. Seungcheol look at her and realized that their faces only a few inch away, he look away. Clearing his throat, he look at Dan Ah once again but not too close.

“Which one?” Seungcheol asked even though he know what she meant.

“About that—”

      “Now, look who’s coming? The newly couple!” Wonwoo clap his hand and followed by Joshua and Jeonghan. Seungcheol heave a sigh when he saw those three annoying creatures.

“Aish, jinjja! Can’t you guys please let me live?” he said in his uninterested tone.

“No, we can’t. Also, we wanted to know how this thing work out,” Wonwoo said as he gesturing his finger at their intertwined hands. Dan Ah look up at Seungcheol but he just stay quiet, ignoring his friends.

“Come on, let’s go the cafeteria and talk this out,” Wonwoo put his arm on Seungcheol shoulder while the two only following his lead. Seungcheol pull Dan Ah close to him and remove Wonwoo arm on him.

“We can walk by ourselves,” he glared at Wonwoo and the latter just give him his wide grin.

🍦🍧🍨

      Dan Ah tugged Seungcheol by his uniform when they spent almost half an hour chit-chatting with his friends. Seungcheol turn his head to look at his girlfriend.

“Why?” he asks silently.

“I need to go now,” she said in the same tone. “I haven’t finished my math homework, I just remember it,” Dan Ah look so nervous and Seungcheol grin at his forgetful girlfriend.

“How can you forget? I thought an excellent student always did their work on time,” Seungcheol smirk. Dan Ah pinch his arm when the boy teased her.

“Ouch!” Seungcheol whimper silently.

“Yah, yah, yah... What are you guys doing? This is public area!” Vernon tease them when he saw how close the couple are and how they whispering at each other.

“Shut up, Hansol!” Seungcheol gritted his teeth and give his attention back to Dan Ah.

“Want my help?” he asked and Dan Ah slowly nod her head.

“I think so. I don’t have much time more,” she said as she look to her watch, showing only 20 minutes left before the first class start.

“Let’s go to your class then. I hope you already copied the questions so we only have to work on the answers,” Seungcheol shot up from his seat before excuse them both from the others.

“Guys, I have to go first. Got something important to do with Dan Ah,” Seungcheol pointed his finger at Dan Ah and the only only nod her head while giving her small awkward smile.

“What is it?” Seungkwan wiggles his eyebrow and got smacked by Jeonghan.

“Can’t you not?”

“What?” Seungkwan pouts.

“Let him live!” Joshua added.

“We’re going then,” Seungcheol had enough with his friends and he know they never will stop and they will be late too.

“Alright. Go on,” Jeonghan give them his angelic smile.