Chapter 10

“Unnie?” Dan Ah look up only to find her sister, Da Hee and Hanbin standing next to their table with both confused and jealousy look. The jealousy look is on Hanbin’s face by the way.

“Da Hee-ahh... You guys come here too?” Dan Ah form her small smile, eyeing Seungcheol’s façade. But Seungcheol only give his normal gaze.

“What are you doing with Seungcheol sunbae?” Da Hee ignore the question and ask her sister her question instead.

“Umm...”

“Are you guys on date? Whoaa... Then, we should sit here Hanbin-ahh!” from confused look, Da Hee then show her excited look.

“.... And, why is that?” Hanbin questioned her slowly.

“Let’s do double dates!” Da Hee pull Hanbin to sit next to her, across Seungcheol.

“Mianhae, dongsaeng-ahh, I don’t do double dates.” Dan Ah take Seungcheol’s hand to stand up and exit the cafe.

🍦 🍧 🍨

      “Dan Ah...” Seungcheol speak up and stop on his track, making the girl also stop walking.

“Wae?” Dan Ah confront him.

“Wae? It should be me asking that. Why are you pulling me out of the cafe while we haven’t even finish our ice creams when your sister come?” ask Seungcheol.

“Ohh...” Dan Ah put on her sassy look and throw her gaze to the park in front of them. 

“I don’t want to face Hanbin, so that’s why. I don’t like him,” Dan Ah show her flat smile to Seungcheol.

“Why? He likes you?” Dan Ah nod her head and turn to look at the boy again.

“Seungcheol-ahh...” Seungcheol look at her, waiting for her to continue. “I want you to be my boyfriend,” Dan Ah said it casually when Seungcheol on the other side, might need extra oxygen because he think he’s out of it.

             “B-boyfriend?” Seungcheol couldn’t believe what Dan Ah has said.

“Hmm,” Dan Ahnod her head once. “My fake boyfriend.”

“Ohh...” Seungcheol form his bitter smile before nod his head. ‘But... I’ll be glad to be you real boyfriend... I love you and you don’t know about it,’

“Gomawo, Seungcheol. I’ll try not to make both of us to fall in love with each other,” Dan Ah’s face lit up in happiness.

‘But... I already fell in love with you since before,’

“Alright,” Seungcheol answered her shortly.

“So, the fake relationship with start today until... Hmm, Hanbin successfully move on from me. Deal?”

“Deal.” Seungcheol take Dan Ah’s hand and shook it.

“Now, let’s do what other couples do,” Dan Ah take his hand again.

“What’s the first on the list?”

“Because I couldn’t finish my ice cream, let’s find the nearest parlor here and buy one,”

“I want one too,”

“Then, we gonna buy two,” Dan Ah smile brightly at him.

‘I’m sorry, Dan Ah. I gotta break one of our promise,’

🍦 🍧 🍨

      “Let’s take a picture and upload it on Instagram so people will know that we’re dating each other,” Dan Ah fish out her phone from her bag and raise it higher, taking a snap with Seungcheol not looking at the camera because she just make a ‘wild’ action by taking a bite from his ice cream.

“This is great! Look at your face, surprised by my action but the corner of your lips curl up a bit. We really make a real couple here,” Dan Ah show the picture to him.

“Hmm,” Seungcheol only nod his head.

“So, now... Write a caption that couple always do,” She bit her lower lips, thinking of the caption for their first picture together.

× × ×

31.01.17
Ice Cream :
Scoups Café
by Hope_1802