Chapter 14

*Seungcheol POV*

            I wait Dan Ah at her locker after class finished for the day. The girl saw me and I wave my hand. She run and pout as she stop in front of me.

“Why?” I ask while chuckling.

“Why is your class always earlier than mine? I want to be a student of 3A-2 then,”

“Sure. We can change places. I always wanted to be in your class,” I said. True though, only if I do my best on last semester. But, I caught a cold and was absent on the last day of examination. I’m regretting.

“Geez! you still can do better even though you’re in the second class. Everyone in my class always wondering how you can beat them, well... Including me,” Dan Ah drop her head and I laugh at her act.

“Just accept the fact that I’m doing better than you,” I patted her head.

“Yah, Seungcheol!” she glared at me with her high tone and everyone is looking at us.

“Shh!” I put my forefinger on my lips and she bit her lower lip.

“Let’s go. Everyone is looking at me, this is embarrassing!” she grab my hand and run to the exit until we’re out from the school gate. 'I swear, she's the cutest,'

      “This is your fault!” she hit me on the arm and I pinch her cheek.

“Owww~” she pleaded and I hug her by the shoulder and continue walking. “It’s hurt, you pabo!” she shout at me but I ignored her.

“Seungcheolll~”

“Seungcheol.... It’s hurt like—”

“What? Do I have to kiss you?” I asked her and she pressed her lips together then look away.

“Don’t touch me!” she push my arm and speed her heels. I shook my head when I see her back. Fishing out my phone from my pocket, I snapped the view ahead of me. 'I think I know what will make her happy again'. Log in into my Instagram, I chose the photo from before and write a caption with her account tagged in.

Choi.SCheol

SCheol

Choi.Scheol Dan.Ah_Kim let’s go on our second date? Princess Ice-Cream 🍦

“Okay, now let’s wait for her respond.” I put my hand on my pocket and walking in calm behind her.

*Dan Ah POV*

Beep!

   ‘What now?’ I unlock the phone on my hand and click the new notification from Instagram.

Choi.SCheol tagged you in his photo.

“What?” I mutter silently before clicking the photo.

“Second date? Ice cream? Oohh, jinjja?” I smile brightly when I read the word ice cream but what... Something seems wrong. I scroll up to see the picture once again and pressed my lips together. Although others always call me pretty and all but I'm still insecure when I see the picture that Seungcheol took.

“Yaah...” I stop on my track and turn my head to look at Seungcheol, who’s still walking far behind me with his innocent face.

“Yah, Choi Seungcheol!!” I shout at him when he still put on his cool façade.

“Why?” he asked. I walk to him and shove my phone to his face.

“Look at this!” I whine and stomp my feet.

“What is wrong with it? You don’t want? Okay, then we just go straight to your house then,” he then walk ahead of me but I pull his blazer.

“Yahh, I look so fat here!” I yelled at him and he stop from walking.

“Where?” he pick my phone and analyzed it carefully. “Eodi?”

“Eodi? In the picture that you took, of course!” Seungcheol pull out his lower lip and tilt his head to analyze it more.

“I don’t see it though. I only see how perfect you’re in this picture, how beautiful you’re even though this is only from the back view,” Seungcheol look at me directly in the eyes and my cheeks burn from his compliments. 'Goddamnit, now I can't even cry,'

“Bwoya? It’s so lame,” I snatch the phone away from him and speed my track again.

“Lame? I don’t think so though,” I can hear him running to catch my speed.

“It is!”

“No, I clearly see how you blushed when I said my words!”

“No, I’m not!” I scream when Seungcheol pull me into back hug. “Yah, Seungcheol!” I giggles as he tickles me. “Hajimaaa~” I plead. He stop tickling and spun my body to look at me.

“Let’s go!” he swing our hands together.

“Where?”

“Second date. We can’t finished our ice creams back then. I’m craving for it.” Seungcheol said.

“Me too. I hope we can finish it today,” I squeeze his hand and smile at him.

“Dan Ah-yaa,”

“Wae?” I asked. Seungcheol face looks so serious when he called my name.

“What if we broke our promise?” he asked and I blink my eyes.

“I don’t know. I can’t feel anything right now,” I said without looking at him.

‘Why are lying at yourself?’

I’m not.

‘You are. You know that you’re starting to like him,’

Of course I like him.
He makes me feel comfortable,
and that’s all.

I hope you’ll admit it one day, Kim Dan Ah.

× × ×

-28.02.17- Hi, I'm back. I just wanna say that the girl in the pic above is Yeri from Red Velvet. I'm just using it as Dan Ah's back view. T.Q. :)