Buying a House

"They have accepted your offer, so all that's left is to sign the papers and the house is yours," Louise tells them with a smile.

"Oh my god! That's great!" Rory exclaims.

Logan kisses Rory on the cheek, and turns to Louise so they can set up an appointment to go over the paperwork to finalize the sale.

"I can have the paperwork drawn up by Tuesday at 2pm. Does that work?" Louise says.

"Yes that's perfect. Thank you. We will see you Tuesday at 2 o'clock than." Logan replies.

"Great. After the paperwork is signed, it takes 30 days and the house is yours," Louise says.

"Great. Thanks again. Bye Louise. We will see you Tuesday," Rory says as they all head for their cars.

Rory and Logan get into their car and head back to their apartment. There is so much to be done now in just a month before they can move into the new house.

Tuesday 2pm-Papers signing

The day has come for them to sign the papers finalizing the sale on the house. They have started packing up the apartment of stuff they won't need over the next thirty days and are ready to get the keys and be done with the whole moving process.

"Afternoon Louise," Rory greets their real estate agent.

"Afternoon Rory, Logan. Let's go into my office and get those papers signed, shall we?" she replies.

"Yes, definitely. We're ready," Logan says.

They all take a seat in Louise's office and she pulls out the paperwork and tells them where to both sign.

About a half hour later-

"Well that's everything. The owners said they will have everything out in a couple of weeks and you can get the keys to start moving in," Louise tells them.

"They offered to be out two weeks earlier?" Rory asks, surprised.

"Yes, well I let them know that you're expecting twins, and they agreed to make it easier on you both so as not to cause you to stress with the pregnancy anymore than you absolutely have too," Louise replies.

"Oh wow. Thank you so much," Rory says.

"Not a problem. It was my pleasure you two. I will see you in two weeks to give you the keys," Louise says with a smile.

"Perfect, see you then Louise," Logan says.

Logan and Rory leave Louise's office and head home to relax for the rest of the day.