MMO buddy

Mack's POV~

Homeroom is probably going to suck along with the rest of my classes. As I walked into the class I saw that kid who looked at me funny at the bus stop.

"Class it looks like we have a new student joining us today." Mr. Merritt (idk) said loudly to the class. I tried to walk faster to find a seat, but before I could the teacher grabbed my arm and dragged me up in front of the class. "Go on and introduce yourself young lady." He told me. "Okay? Um...my name is Mack... I used to live here when I was younger..." Then I mumbled "and I really don't want to be here now." The teacher told me to sit by some kid named Spyder and a boy raised his hand. I thought to myself "Why does that name seem familiar to me."

Ryan's POV~

Oh no she is sitting by Sypder, gosh I feel bad for him. I began to think "Mack............Mack............I've heard that name before, but where?"

Spyder's POV~

Great I can't sit by myself anymore, and it's worse I have to sit by a girl. Her name seems familiar though. Where have I heard it before?

Mack's POV~

This class is so boring I think I'm gonna talk to my MMO friend, DragonWing, but I have a better name, DarkRaven.

(D.R)

Hey dude

(D.W)

Sup

(D.R)

High School is stupid

(D.W)

You think it sucks well just wait till we have to beat that boss later in That dungeon 8D

(D.R)

I HATE THAT FACE SO MUCH

(D.W)

Bet I made you laugh tho

(D.R)

Whatever but I gotta go I'm bout to leave homeroom

(D.W)

Same bai

(D.R)

Bai

Well now I'm bored and I have two more minutes till first period. Ugh.... After class I saw two boneheads talking bout "varsity" and then headbutting, gosh I can't wait till school is over.