Future?

Mack's POV~

 "Watch me mommy! Look how fast I can run!"  Emma had said trying to outrun her best friend, Zachary. "I'm watching sweety!" I yelled back. That's when I felt two hands grab at my waist from behind and felt what was growing inside of me. I put my hands on theirs. "Hey sweetheart," I said as I faced my husband. "Hi," he said back with a wide grin on his face...he was up to something. "What are you planning?" I questioned as I held his hands in mine. "Oh...you'll see,"  as always he always did, he would make everything a mystery.

 "You are so odd," I said as I turned back around to see my daughter, and Zachary run up to us.  "On the contrary darling," He laughed. "So I called Zachary's mom, and Emma is gonna have a sleepover, I'm taking her at 6, meet me back here at 7" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and we all walked back to the car....this is when I'm 26.

 I snapped to, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I looked around to see my friends. I took a more closer look at Spyder and Ryan. Everyone was huddled around me. "Whoa, Mack, what happened," Mark asked pulling me into a hug.

 "I-I don't know...I saw something," I stuttered still taken back from what I had seen. "It was memories, a-and something else," "What was it" Harris asked with concern. "My future," I said as I looked at him.

 "How?" Spyder asked, "I'm not sure it was as if I could see what is gonna happen to me," "Well what did you see?" Ryan asked. "Uhm.... Well... I was at the park with my kid? and their friend? I was also...there was my husband?-" "Husband and kids? How? Do you know who you were married to?" Mark asked I nodded, and looked at Spyder and Ryan "I do know," I said quietly. 

 I then looked at Mark, " I also know the names of the kids that where there," "Really what?" "Emma, Zachary, and Phoenix," I smiled to myself. "That's 3," Harris said, "You said their was your kid and their friend, but you said 3 names," he continued.

 "I did?" I asked "yea...was there someone else you didn't know about?" I went quiet.

 I'm gonna have to lie about what I saw, about my husband..I know who he is...and the unborn child....

"Uh...no one else....just the 2 kids, and my husband...." My voice cracked. They began to look at me. I could tell they were trying to see if I was lying or not. Mark looked at me like he knew I was lying, while the others looked convinced. 

~Time Skip: brought to you by Neverland~

 Me and Mark were hanging out in the robot while the others were out getting snacks. 

 "Mack- Please don't lie to me....What really happened in your vision of your future?" I looked down and tensed up as he asked that question.

 "I saw my future daughter and her friend.....I was also pregnant with a second kid.....and my husband....it was....."

~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!

 Who do you hope is the Husband of Mack?

Sorry it took so long to post again...I'll try to post more, i finally have a computer again!

-Author~