16 MOMENT MADE

Marco Gray

My angel lays against me and whines. I roll my eyes at her and kiss her nose.

"Something you needed Anthony?" I ask confused and he shakes his head.

"Nope nothing sorry." He says and walks out before closing the door.

"What just happened?" I ask confused. And she shrugs.

"You didn't answer." She whispers and I look at her before flipping us over so she's trapped between me and my bed again.

"You asked before I could. You weren't suppose to. I'm the guy." I say and she giggles.

"I think it's gonna be surprise after surprise dating me." She says and kisses me again. I smile and she pulls back giggling. I roll my eyes at her and move so she isn't trapped. She huffs again and lays against me.

"Stupid Anthony." I mutter and she nods.

"Yea no kidding." She murmurs against me then I feel her hand over the shirt. She huffs again and I look at her.

"What now?" I ask and she sits up.

"Take your stupid shirt off." She says and I choke on my spit before sitting up and taking it off. She smiles and pushes me back laying down again. This time she runs her hand over my skin and I feel her warm breathe on my skin. She sighs in content and I look at her.

"Your beautiful. You know that?" I whisper before I feel her skin heat up.

"Shut up. I'm not." She says and I look at her.

"You are." I whisper and she sighs.

"I'm to broken to be beautiful." She whispers and looks down. I frown and look at her.

"Who told you that?" I ask confused. And she doesn't look up.

"Evan's parents." She whispers. I push her over and she lays on her back.

"You survived getting ditched by your birth parents at 12." I say and kiss her skin softly.

"You came from it stronger." I continue placing another kiss on her skin.

"You got raped."I say as I pull her shirt up and then place another kiss on her abdomen.

"Your still here." I say. Another kiss on her soft skin.

"You ended up pregnant." I say even though I know that's a sensitive subject at the moment but still place another kiss.

"You were gonna care for that baby." Another kiss.

"Your parents were killed." I say quietly. Another kiss.

"You fought for the baby." I whisper and place another kiss on her.

"You lost the baby." I say and leave three more kisses one for each person she lost that month.

"Yet you are still here." I whisper looking at her. Another kiss.

"You're still fighting." I say placing a soft kiss on her side causing her to squirm. I smile softly at her.

"You are undefeated at the ring." Another kiss on her.

"You excell at school." I say proudly before another kiss.

"You're amazing at art." I say before I blow a raspberry on her skin causing her to smile.

"You are a genuinely nice person." I say before placing a soft kiss on the base of her throat.

"You care about the people who love you." I whisper kissing up and around her neck for me, Jack, Lucas, Anthony, Tyler, and my parents.

"You are stronger than even and you are f*cking perfect." I say before placing a kiss on each of her cheeks.

"You are f*cking beautiful." I say before I kiss her. She smiles into the kiss and I pull back.

"I won't ever let you forget." I tell her and give her an Eskimo kiss. She looks at me and hugs me before I sit up pulling her with me. She sits in my lap hugging me for a long time before she pulls back and looking at me.

"Thank you Marrco." She says quietly rolling her r. I smile and kiss her nose.

"Anything for you my princesa." I say before someone knocks on the door. I make sure Lina has her shirt on properly before looking at the door confused then I answer.

"Come in." I yell and Lucas opens up the door. Lina lays against my neck and I feel myself shiver from it.

"What's up and since when do you knock?" I say and he looks at me.

"Mom said it's time for dinner." I nod.

"Okay coming." I answer for me and my angel. He nods and lingers for a second.

"Hey Lina. When do we get to see Lucy? I thought she was back from Texas." Lucas says to my angel and she shrugs.

"No idea.." she says trailing off in thought. Lucas nods again and walks out. I sigh and kiss my angel again.

"Come on Marrco. Let's go." She says but stills as I kiss her neck. A soft moan comes out of her and I can feel blood rush down there.

"Come on. Let's go." I say and set her on her feet before thinking of something to fix my situation. She sighs and we walk out after I put a shirt on.

"There they are!" My mom says kinda loud before we sit at the table.

"I have a very exciting announcement." My mom says and Lina smiles. She pulls a little baby hat out of her back pocket. Before showing it to Antonio. He looks at it then at my mom. He smiles.

"Are you serious?" He asks my mom and she nods.

"Yes. Lina took me earlier. The nurse showed me it. I'm positive." She says and he stands and hugs her. Before he bends and kisses her flat stomach.

"Where'd you get the hat?" Antonio asks and my mom looks at Lina before smiling.

"Well since mommy gets to pick, her godmother got it for her." My mom says and Lina gasps. I look at her confused before she stands and hugs my mom and then dad.

"Are you serious?" She asks and I can see her eyes water.

"Yes please." Antonio says and Lina starts crying.

"I would be honored." Lina says and I stand and wrap my arms around her waist. She looks at me and smiles.

"I'm good. They're happy tears." She says and I nod before kissing her nose. A silent way to let everyone around know we're dating now. Mom smiles at us and Antonio nods at me.

"Okay everyone let's eat." My mom says and I wait until Lina is sitting before I sit again. She wipes her eyes and smiles at my mom. Truly happy and I can't help but smile with her.