37 HE KNEW?!

Nathan Crest

"George. I need to tell you something." I say and he turns and looks at me.

"What now two days ago you show up with a girl and now something else?" He says sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

"Her boyfriend is coming down." I say half excepting him to be mad.

"Maybe that will do her some good." Is all he says before turning back to his laptop. I sigh and look at my phone waiting for his text.

'Does she know?' He finally texts and I shake my head. I hear a door open and look out the window. Marco stands outside the house and I walk down to greet him.

"No I didn't tell her you had to believe she was dead it never would have worked if you knew." I explain and he nods.

"Come on I'll show you where she is." I whisper and he follows me inside. I take him up to the room E is staying in and open the door.

"We just finished working out. So she went to shower. You can wait in here for her if you want to." I say and he walks in the room and sits on the bed.

"I'll wait in here." He mumbles quietly and I nod before walking out and closing the door behind me.

Evangelina Lawrence

"Come on E harder." Nathan says yet again as I throw my fist at the bag.

"Okay E. You can be done for the day." He sighs and wipes sweat off his brow. I look at him confused.

"What time is it?" I ask and he pulls out his phone.

"5:47. I gotta do something though so." He explains vaguely and I nod.

"Okay I'm gonna go shower." I say and undo the wraps on my hands. I put the wraps away and walk up to the room George gave me. I close the door behind me before stripping down and throwing my work out clothes in the dirty clothes and undoing my braids. I grab some underwear and a bra before running my fingers through my hair undoing it more before walking into the adjoining bathroom. I turn on the hot water and step in letting the hot water relax my muscles a little bit. I grab my shampoo and put some on my hand. I wash my hair and then my body. Finishing with my face before I stand under the water for a minute allowing the water to burn my skin and relax my back. I hear the door open before I hear it close I shut the water off and ring my hair out. I grab a towel and wrap my hair up. I grab the second towel and dry my body really good before undoing mg hair and drying it with the towel before flipping it back and putting some leave in conditioner in my hair. I slip my underwear on before putting my my bra. As I walk out i stop dead in my tracks.

"I must be dreaming." I whisper and he looks at me. His eyes watering.

"You're alive." He whispers and tears sprout in my eyes. He stands slowly and it's like I'm frozen. Not able to move. To go to him afraid that if I move he'll disappear before my eyes.

"Angel." He says and walks slowly over to me.

"You're here?.. I'm not dreaming.?" I whisper and he shakes his head.

"I'm here my love. I'm real. I'm right here." He whispers and I close the gap between us. I caress his face and his arms wrap around my waist pulling me close to him. His eyes water and he starts crying.

"I'm so sorry baby.. I have to kill him I can't keep living in fear that he's gonna kill me." I whisper and he nods but doesn't say anything.

"You're alive. And in my arms. That's all I care about right now." He whispers and hugs me tighter to him as he cries. I cry myself. Cry because he's here with me. Cry because I'm not alone anymore.

"I can't believe you're alive." He whispers in my hair and I sigh..

"I'm so sorry baby." I say again and he shakes his head.

"I don't care that doesn't matter anymore. I love you babygirl" He mumbles against my head and I pull back slightly.

"I love you too Marrco." I say before kissing him hard on the lips. I push him back on the bed and he lays on his back. I straddle him and kiss him again.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm never leaving you again.. You are my life line I love you so much." I say and kiss him hard again. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me tightly to him.

"I'm nothing without you angel. You're my whole world." His whispers.

"I love you Marrco Grey." I whisper.