22 THREE MONTHS LATER

Marco Gray

    "I'm sorry babe." Her voice says and I shake my head.

    "Babygirl you've been saying sorry for the last three months. And it was your rib cage that was shattered." I say and push her over so she is laying on her back instead of on her side.

    "Would it make you feel better if I go back to Tony today?" She asks and I look at her before nodding.

    "Yes just to see how it is." I say quietly and she looks down.

    "Okay." She says as we lay on my bed.

    "Bbaabbee!" She whines at me and I look over at her.

     "What?" I ask and she smiles at me before rolling over so she's straddling me. She kisses me and I move my hands to her waist. She smiles and starts kissing my jaw. Then down my neck. Sucking lightly on my skin. I gulp and push her back slightly but she doesn't move. Instead moves down and continues to kiss on my skin. I sigh as she sucks on my neck and I feel her lips turn up into a smile. I roll my eyes at her and she pulls back.

   "Um. Do you like this shirt?" She asks and I shrug.

   "I mean it's.." I start to answer but she rips it open down the front and kisses down my chest. A moan makes it's way out of my mouth and she looks up at me smiling.

    "Baby stop." I say but she doesn't listen instead kisses back up my chest and up the other side of my neck before over my jaw and then my lips. I close my eyes as she kisses me and move my hand to her as*. She gasps as I do and I move my tongue into her mouth. All the while she keeps moving her hips against mine.

   "Marco? Are you here?" A voice calls and she pulls back. Smiling at me and I roll my eyes. She flips back and pulls me so my head is on her stomach. She pulls my shirt off and throws it on the floor before she starts to play with my hair.

   "Just pretend you're asleep." She murmurs and I close my eyes. Someone opens my door and I feel Angel's hand hesitate before she continues.

   "Sorry I didn't realize he was sleeping." A voice says and her hands moves to my shoulder. She shakes me lightly and I open my eyes. She looks at me then back at the door. I look at the door and see Dean. I roll my eyes and lay my head on her stomach again. Looking at her this time. She looks at me and I smile at her. She doesn't smile back. Instead she pushes me slightly and I move so I'm not on her anymore. She gets off the bed and walks out of the room not saying a word.

    "Angel?" I yell but get no response. I frown and stand up before following her out of my room Dean following me out. She stands in the kitchen with her back to me and I frown again. I walk over to her before wrapping my arms around her waist.

   "You okay baby?" I whisper in her ear and she shakes her head.

   "You know him?" She asks and I nod.

    "Yeah he moved to where my dad lives probably..."

     "Five years ago?" She fills in and I nod.

      "How did you know that?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

      "He went here." She whispers and I look back at Dean.

       "Why does that matter?" I ask still confused. She shrugs and looks down.

      "Um. I'm gonna go see Tony. I'll talk to you later." She says and kisses me before walking back into my room. I frown as she walks back out.

       "Angel?" I ask and she looks down but stops walking.

       "Angel?" I try again and she looks at me her eyes watering. We hear the other boys at the same time because we both look at the door as they all walk in laughing. Evan and Jack walking in first. Evan being the first to see her tears.

      "What did you do?" He asks and I know he's asking me but I don't answer instead I wrap my arms around my angel.

      "He didn't. I did." Dean says and I look up at him.

       "Did what?" I ask confused and Evan looks like he could kill Dean. Jack grabs Evan and Lucas looks at Jack before looking at Dean. Lucy comes in and stops before looking around.

       "Lina?" She asks moving closed to me. Angel just buries her face in my chest. And I realize I don't have a shirt on.

       "What the h*ll are you doing here?" Evan says speaking again and Dean looks st him.

        "I didn't know she was with him. No one told me. I didn't. I." He says and I roll my eyes.

       "Someone explain what is going on." I say annoyed. Evan looks at Angel before looking down.

      "Ev?" Evan says and she looks at me.

      "Why do the people that hurt me me keep coming back? Why can't the just leave me alone?" She whispers before pushing me away.

      "Angel?" I ask and she looks at me before wiping her tears away and hugging me. She leaves and I sigh before pulling out my phone.

     'She's coming your way.' I send a quick text to Tony before walking to my room. I grab a shirt out of my dresser. I throw it on over my head before walking out.

     "Dean how do you know her?" I ask and he looks down.

     "He got Lina and I into fighting." Jack says and Dean huffs.

     "She followed me what was I suppose to do?" Dean says and I look at Jack.

      "What do you mean?" I ask and Jack looks at Dean.

       "You wanna tell him?" Jack says and Dean looks at me.

       "Eve had always wanted to fight. When she found out she wanted me to show her." Dean says and I frown.

       "Okay how do you know them?" I ask confused and he looks at Jack then at Lucas.

       "I was friends with them." He says pointing at Jack and then Lucas. My phone buzzes and I look at it.

       'Come over.' Tony texts and I walk back into my room. I slip my Nike on and walk to my bike. I drive to the place and shut off my bike. I walk in and Tony is standing by the door. I walk over to him before I hear someone punching the punching bag. Before I can look over at who it is Tony grabs my shoulder.

      "What happened?" He says seriously.

      "What.."

      "Don't play dumb with me. What happened? Who came back into her life?" He says and I frown.

      "Dean." I say half expecting him not to know who that is.

      "What's he doing back?" Tony says and I shrug.

      "As soon as I gave her the okay she went to the punching bags." He says and I look over. Seeing that she is in fact over there.

       "Oh and if you see him. Tell Dean he isn't allowed here." Tony says and I look at him confused but he just shakes his head.

       "Just go check on Lina. He'll know what I mean." He says and I nod slightly before walking over to the corner.

       "Angel?" I ask and she looks at me before she gives her attention back to the punching bag.